Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ

Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Diana M.
Diana M.
Neoga, IL

this product is my regular now does a good job and is a good degreaser my plastic wear alwasy looks very clean and shinny when done in this soap value is about about the same as most diswashing soaps they all cost more then they should
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Glenolden, PA

Works. Not my go to every time, but it gets the job done. Always use to soak my dishes and the grease lets up. I love the strong smell of lemon fresh that it gets off. I rotate dish liquids but this is definitely one in heavy rotation.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA

It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL

I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Oceanside, CA

I've used this product since i was a kid. It's affordable and also gets the job done. What's great about this product you can if it anywhere from Walmart, target to your local drugstore. The lemon scent is by far my favorite scent.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY

This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Kalyn L.
Kalyn L.
Killeen, TX

When it comes to dish soap, I always notice a smell in my dishes after washing that makes me gag. This is the only scent and brand that I can trust to clean my dishes without leaving a strong odor that masks the smell of my food !
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

It is an excellent product for washing dishes. the smell is delicious and really leaves super clean dishes, cuts grease and removes food debris easily. not dry hands and the product lasts a lot. the packing is huge. I recommend it
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA

I really like the smell of this one. I feel like Ajax really works super well. I feel like it gets all the stuck on food off really easily. The price is great. You can easily find this brand anywhere. I would definitely recommend.

Join Now