BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
THIS US SERIOUSLY NY FAVORITE REVIEW OF ALL TIME. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE SERIOUS LOVE I HAVE FOR AJAX. I know it's kind of crazy to be in love with soap but it genuinely is an amazing dish soap. The smell is so yummy and makes washing the dishes 1000000 times better. I recommend this to everyone just because of how good it is with getting rid of all the junk on dishes and how great it decreases. Beautiful smell Ajax. I'd marry you if I could but my husband wouldn't like that haha
Mesha B.
This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Amanda S.
Zephyrhills
This is my go to brand for dish soap. I hand wash my dishes, and this cuts through grease perfectly. It also does not dry my hands out. I bought a large bottle at my local grocer, but buy smaller bottles at Dollar Tree to refill the larger one. The scent is also great.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
cheap, effective, smells good - a little thin and you need more product than other brands, I still like it and the price alone makes me lean toward it at the store.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
This dish soap works ok, but does not cut grease as well as other products. I also feel like it's quite watered down so you have to use more than other dish soaps.
Heather M.
Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
I think this does a pretty good job in cutting the grease from dirty plates and cups. Love the sent is not that pricey I get my big bottle from target. This Is a repurchase item for me. I also like the orange one.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Jay B.
My parents have been using this soap for years and now that I have my own apartment I use it too especially the large container, it lasts a long time and smells great.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??