BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
My husband prefers this over dawn because he claims dawn hurts his hands. I don't mind either way, but I did try to use this like dawn to kill my dogs fleas and it didn't work
Pamela C.
National City, CA
Cuts grease and food really well. Just wish had more sudsy bubbles. I love HOT water and lots of bubbles!! Other than that this does the trick as far and getting dishes clean
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldnt go as far as a super degreaser, but Ajax is cheap. You can get dishes clean but its going to take more soap than expected. You'll go through the bottle pretty fast.
Harper P.
Austin, TX
Love the lemon scent! works great and is a great price. It is effective and gets the job done. This product is only a dollar! It is the only brand of liquid dish soap I buy!!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
This exact one is the same one my mom has been using for years & years!! I don't really like the smell, only because I love fruity fruity scents! Nonetheless, it works great!
Angela C.
This dish soap is pretty good. The price is great and it gets the job done. It can be a bit thin causing you to use a little more, but it still leaves you with clean dishes.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
laura F.
I grew up seeing with this dishwashing liquid at my grannys, i normally don't wash dishes now that i have a dishwasher, but when i do at my grannys this gets the job done.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
My parents swear by nothing else. This gets our dishes clean so quick and easy it leaves no reason to sit there and wait the dishes just slide off with any baked on mess.
Aiyana S.
This soap is amazing.
It smells really great, it's priced really well.
Pros: It doesn't dry out your hands too much, it smells great
Cons: Using too much is a bad thing
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??