Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
En particular me encantan los lavaplatos con olor a citricos, pero el olor de este es espectacular, aparte que arrastra la grasa sin dejar marca, deja un olor espectacular. Me encanta.
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Irving, TX
I have bougt this particular product but fkr me the quality that i was looking for was not just there. It took me three times the amount of soap to get the greese off my pots and pans.
Jobelle M.
Jobelle M.
Austin, TX
I have been using the brand for years! Other liquid dish soaps do not compare. Be sure to moisturize afterwards because this soap strips everything off your skin while you wash dishes.
LoLo M.
LoLo M.
Finding a dishwashing liquid that cuts through grease when cooking homemade meals daily has been difficult but this one does the job on my large pots pans and bakeware stubborn stains.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
This stuff works great. You can get big bottles of it for cheaper than the other brands and it works just as well. The lemon scent is nice for dishes. Effective product for the price.
avé F.
avé F.
Buford, GA
This lemon type dish soap is amazing. it's definitely affordable and keeps ur dishes nice and clean. the scent is wonderful it's very refreshing. and I would recommend this to others.
Monique G.
Monique G.
This one is my favorite kind to quickly grab if I just need to grab some dish soap.
On a budget. I love the smell, it has the strongest scent of all Ajax dish soap. Gets the job done.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Ajax is. A highly affordable hard working dish soap. I use it for things that are not dishwasher safe. It's incredibly low priced, even for a large bottle at my local Dollar General.
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is only one that mostly I buy from Walmart. I usually run out of it but Walmart is not far from where I live and I just rush there to get more.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I love Ajax and a few other brands. I use this one the most. You can get a pretty big bottle for about $3.00 and they have great fragrances. I like Lemon, and the Antibacterial one.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??