BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Taylor G.
The best (besides Dawn) dishwashing soap there is!!! It really does take the grease away and doesn't leave your hands feeling gross. It leaves the dishes clean, smelling good (and your hands as well)
Nicole W.
Winter Garden, FL
Great for cutting through grease while keeping your hands nice and soft. I use this product all the time. Great price at the local grocery store. We always get the orange bottle. Always my go to!
destiny v.
Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
This is alright to use when you dont have anything. I dont really like the smell of it and its too thin so it just pours out fast and alto of it gets wasted. It does have enough bubbles though.
Vanessa R.
Ajax has been in my family for years, we won't trade it for anything. It is our absolute favorite. If you really want a dish soap to remove ALL the grease from your dishes, Ajax is the only way
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
Grew up using this dish detergent, and I will probably continue to use this detergent my whole life. A great value! Leaves no residue, easy on the hands, and fights even the toughest grease.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid this is pretty much the only dish liquid I use. It works great, smells great and is always one of the most inexpensive products on the shelf.
Kate R.
Durham
I use Ajax Super Degreaser dish liquid to clean my dishes. I find it gets the dishes I need to wash by hand very clean. I love the fresh clean smell and it does a great job at cutting through grease. My hands never feel dry after I'm finished either so I would absolutely recommend this product.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
This soap is good I found Grace soften your hands recommending my in it it's a great price and it works really well never had a problem with this soap it smells amazing and leave my dishes looking nice
Emilea B.
Port Richey, FL
I have very sensitive skin and for some reason a lot of dish soaps make my hands breakout into a rash. But Ajax seems to be one of the few that doesn't make me breakout and also washes the dishes perfectly with even a small amount onto the dishes or in the sink.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??