BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I have very sensitive skin and for some reason a lot of dish soaps make my hands breakout into a rash. But Ajax seems to be one of the few that doesn't make me breakout and also washes the dishes perfectly with even a small amount onto the dishes or in the sink.
Jessica M.
Sandy Lake, PA
I always buy the lemon scent. It just smells so good. This does a great job at cutting grease and making dishes shine. It’s so affordable too. I get it at Walmart for a dollar! It’s our go to brand.
rissa s.
Ajax is another hard working soap and it really makes dish washing easy compared to some other soaps. Especially with greasy items and items that have been caked on or sitting for a while.
Antisha J.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my households go to dish liquid. The cost is just right and it cleans just as good as some of its pricier opponents. Regardless of the scent that you get, they all smell great while keeping your hands soft. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and soon.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
This is the cheapest dish soap. You get what you pay for. It's not as effective as dawn or Palmolive but for the price, it's okay. It's kind of watered down too which I don't like.
January G.
Killeen, TX
With Ajax I've never had to wash an item 2 or 3 times because of grease or grime. Even if food gets stuck on the pan I soak it overnight and the next morning cleaning is a breeze.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Ajax it gets my dishes super clean! I prefer the orange scented one but the lemon one is just as good. Smells amazing game and does a great cleaning job. Plus it's affordable!!
Chanell W.
I like it so much that I bought the largest container available. This cuts grease, suds up fast and rinses off fast. Plus can't beat that price! I'm not the kind to splurge on dish soap. Great value!!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
Your dishes will be clean but this scent is very strong. So be ready to be overpowered by the lemon smell. Ajax is normally an affordable brand compared to others and you normally receive the same amount of fluid ounces or sometimes more.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is awesome and I love to use it. I have been using a different product for a couple months, because of financial reasons, but I would love to start using it again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??