Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Rash A.
Rash A.
Rockville, MD

I use this detergent for long time now.It smells very good and fresh.It is affordable and clean dishes very well. t is not harsh on hands . I mostly buy it from target .I definitely recommend this product.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

This is the only dish soap I use. I feel that it is much better at getting food, grease, etc off of dirty dishes than other brands. One bottle has lasted me several months and I hand wash dishes every day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia, Sc

By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Rafi M.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL

Best thing ever to do dishes with . It smells good and do the job for you. However it dose dry your hands out so use a moisturizer after use if it again it's so effective and I really recommend it to you
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA

Bought this at Dollar Tree. Very effective dish soap at removing all the grease especially from my pots and pans. Love the scent. Bottle lasts me a good month. I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.

Pretty good. it washes dishes nicely and smells good. I actually like washing dishes and I mostly use this soap. my family also uses it too. my grandma is always buying this kind too. she likes it a lot
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

Love the lemon scent on this product. I buy it from the grocery store and they always have it on stock. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans and leave them spotless. I do recommend this to others to try.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now