Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Mesha B.
Mesha B.

This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR

I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Angie M.
Angie M.
NORCO, CA

This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH

Ajax always gets the job done! I always buy the big bottle usually from family dollar or Walmart. It's very cheap and affordable but it is very effective. The smell is great and I would totally recommend this to others!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Nanuet, NY

This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me. I'd recommend it.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

For some reason my mother in law always wants to buy this one. Although, it is effective. I can buy this at my local dollar store or super market fir under $2 for a big 48 oz i believe. Cheap and gets the grease out
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera

It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Nesha N.
Nesha N.

Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE

Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now