Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL

This is my go to dish washer it's the only thing that won't brake me out. I think it does a great job on taking out oils and cleaning my dishes. I buy it any where even at the dollar store. Yea I do recommend this
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC

My husband and I buy this dish liquid from time to time . You can get a large bottle for just a few dollars. It gets the job done without leaving the soapy taste on the dishes. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I love washing dishes with this because it foams enough to decrease oil from pans. I love the smell because it throws a bit of lemon. It's affordable and with small amounts, you are able to wash heavy duty dishes
Makiya C.
Makiya C.

I use this all the time, it does what it says it'll do. I don't really have high standards for dish soap but this one is pretty good. It smells nice and was affordable. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX

I guess I'm addicted to lemon because all the soaps I purchase are lemon scented. The glorious, citrusy aroma that is released from this soap completely erases my stress. This soap as cuts through grease as well!
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I get this for the price. And it works just has good as the expensive stuff. If not better. Haven't noticed a difference in all the years. I normally buy it at Walmart because they offer the bigger bottle there.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA

Smells nice. It's cheap, well known, good for cleaning dishes or anything that needs suds that isn't too delicate. Will buy again, just wish they were not such harsh chemicals in them- lately I only buy organic.
lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA

Overall very effective dish wash! It deals with super greasy stuff and leaves them clean and bright. My only complaint is its scent-- it feels too strong for me. Other than that, this is an awesome dish wash.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

This definitely takes the grease and oil off my pots and pans. The lemon scented dish detergent is great too! Smells so clean! It does dry my poor hands a lot, but this is still a great dish detergent to buy.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Newark, OH

I prefer the orange. It works well enough on dishes but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it. My husband recently broke out due to this and we will unfortunately most likely be switching brands.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now