Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Gia S.
Gia S.

I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Ajax is always my brand of choice. Great price and great product. I let tough pans soak in this soap and water, and within an hour I can wash them clean. Also, a little goes a long way. The smell is great, and it does not dry my hands out.
James F.
James F.
Caledonia, MI

The grease cutting power of Ajax is the only thing that beats its amazingly affordable price. Always leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Usually priced near a dollar any household can afford to keep there dishes clean with this superb product.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mt holly , Nc

Unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of Ajax. I didn't think it smelled that well and I didn't think it cleaned as well as other dish soaps (gain or dawn) it felt like it had a weird residue in it when I washing. Made my hands feel gross.
SUZAN C.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM

Ajax is really a Super Degreaser as they advertise! The value is wonderful, not too pricey at all. Cuts through dirt and grease to leave all dishwashing sparkly clean. Very effective & smells nice too! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero

Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ

Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price

Join Now