BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Chanell W.
I like it so much that I bought the largest container available. This cuts grease, suds up fast and rinses off fast. Plus can't beat that price! I'm not the kind to splurge on dish soap. Great value!!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
Your dishes will be clean but this scent is very strong. So be ready to be overpowered by the lemon smell. Ajax is normally an affordable brand compared to others and you normally receive the same amount of fluid ounces or sometimes more.
Isabel F.
Miami
I am a true passionate about the smell of these things. This in particular is a good combination between a good product with a good scent. To wash the dishes is very effective.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is awesome and I love to use it. I have been using a different product for a couple months, because of financial reasons, but I would love to start using it again.
Megan B.
DELTONA, FL
Ajax is a cheaper option for cleaning your dishes. However, even though it claims to cut grease my extra greasy items will need to be washed 2 or 3 times to get that sheen off.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
Love lemon scented soap; this stuff isn't as concentrated as using something like dawn though so even though it is cheaper you use more to get your dishes clean.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great product to get all the grease off of your dishes. It also leaves a great smell on them as well. This product gets the job done and at a great price as well.
Maria C.
Comparable to dawn but a little cheaper, and a little more expensive than joy, Ajax cuts down on the grease like butter to a knife no matter how long you let the pan sit.
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
The orange one is my favorite just because it smells soo good and fresh love it lasts along time and you get lots of foam when you use it highly recommend great product
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH
Very affordable, I buy this most often. The only problem I feel that I have to use more soap than more expensive brands but I think that this is better for the money.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??