BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tevan B.
Tevan B.
Palatine, IL
I always get distracted when doing dishes because this scent smells so good and I just sit in my kitchen smelling it like a weirdo! Lol smells wonderful and works extremely well in my opinion!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Taylorsville, UT
This soap is really good at fighting grease. It leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean without drying out my hands. The fresh lemon scent is an added bonus, leaving everything smelling clean.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Lol. The good: It's cheap. The bad: it's cheap. You have to use a decent amount to get the hard-to-remove stains, but it can be done. I'll keep buying it because it's so dang inexpensive.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
West Jordan, UT
A little goes a long way with this dish soap lasts me almost a month. Its perfect for the greasy dishes that usually have to soak & sit but with this soap that process is out the window.
Pati R.
Pati R.
I do like to use Ajax to wash some delicate laundry it's also good for cleaner every where not just dishes! The price is to good! I love the orange scented one. Yes I'd recommend it to .
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tampa, FL
Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Richmond, TX
Love the smell, rinses easily and it works great on greasy dishes, pots or pans. It is not strong on my skin, it doesn't dry my hands or give me allergies. This is my go to dish liquid.
Christian D.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
This dish soap is great. The scent is so good and it works great at getting all those tough spots off of my dishes. Even when you burn your food because you're not that great of a cook!
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is the main dishsoap my mother has purchased throughout my life and I now buy it myself because it works really well and I have absolutely no complains about it cleaning my dishes.
Yennys P.
Yennys P.
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is an excellent product. It's leaves very clean all my plates, cups, pots, etc. that I need to wash... My hands are soft and I love its fragrance.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??