Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

This kind works pretty well as far as I'm concerned, the first known bottle that I've purchased was at my work Cvs and it got the job done the only issue is to get good results I have to use quite a bit of the dish soap.
Mesha B.
Mesha B.

This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Angie M.
Angie M.
NORCO, CA

This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH

Ajax always gets the job done! I always buy the big bottle usually from family dollar or Walmart. It's very cheap and affordable but it is very effective. The smell is great and I would totally recommend this to others!
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR

I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

For some reason my mother in law always wants to buy this one. Although, it is effective. I can buy this at my local dollar store or super market fir under $2 for a big 48 oz i believe. Cheap and gets the grease out
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

I like Ajax because of its price but it is definitely not my favorite. I find it too liquid in consistency and wish I have to replace the bottle more frequently. I prefer other brands but this is my second favorite
Heather M.
Heather M.

Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA

I only get this kind of dish liquid! Ajax is THE BEST dish soap that there is. I wouldn't trust any other brand. Also, it is usually cheap and always has a nice scent, after use. I highly recommend Ajax to anyone.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL

I think this does a pretty good job in cutting the grease from dirty plates and cups. Love the sent is not that pricey I get my big bottle from target. This Is a repurchase item for me. I also like the orange one.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now