BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Gracy V.
San marcos, TX
Currently have this dish soap but I don't like the way it leaves my dishes smelling so kinda disappointed considering how good it smells. I use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them like new
Ashley R.
This dish soap is oaky. It gets the job done and is on the budget friendly side. While it does work on tough grease, i just feel like it takes a lit of producr and i go throught it pretty fast.
rissa s.
Ajax is another hard working soap and it really makes dish washing easy compared to some other soaps. Especially with greasy items and items that have been caked on or sitting for a while.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
I always buy the lemon scent. It just smells so good. This does a great job at cutting grease and making dishes shine. It’s so affordable too. I get it at Walmart for a dollar! It’s our go to brand.
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I have very sensitive skin and for some reason a lot of dish soaps make my hands breakout into a rash. But Ajax seems to be one of the few that doesn't make me breakout and also washes the dishes perfectly with even a small amount onto the dishes or in the sink.
Kat A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my number one dish soap. Love the smell and how well it works. Helps my sponge not get that humid smell because of the citrus. My mom had been using it for years and now I am too.
Antisha J.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my households go to dish liquid. The cost is just right and it cleans just as good as some of its pricier opponents. Regardless of the scent that you get, they all smell great while keeping your hands soft. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and soon.
Amy P.
Knoxville, TN
We keep a stock of this under the sink at all times. Very affordable and gets out the hardest messes on dishes. Great to soak off hard to remove food, too. Wouldn't use anything else!
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
This is the cheapest dish soap. You get what you pay for. It's not as effective as dawn or Palmolive but for the price, it's okay. It's kind of watered down too which I don't like.
January G.
Killeen, TX
With Ajax I've never had to wash an item 2 or 3 times because of grease or grime. Even if food gets stuck on the pan I soak it overnight and the next morning cleaning is a breeze.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??