Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA

We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
San Diego, CA

The best dishwashing soap! It's such a good value and so affordable. A big bottle is only a couple dollars. The smell is good and you can buy them just about anywhere. This will definitely be my go to and I will keep buying.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

This product is one of my top three dish washing liquids. The smell fills my kitchen with lemons. It also helps get out this tough grease marks. One con is sometimes my hands get really dry if I have a lot of dishes to wash.
Christina C.
Christina C.

You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT

It's a good scent. It get the tough stains out but I have to let the dishes set for about five minutes or so. I got mine at Walmart. Works the way it's supposed to. I usually buy it unless another one is on sale for cheaper.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI

I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Ajax because of its odors and the cash it is, this product is great for cleaning your pans when they are full of oil and fat, this product cuts the fat in the moment I always buy it, if they buy it once to buy always
Brittani O.
Brittani O.

I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

This kind works pretty well as far as I'm concerned, the first known bottle that I've purchased was at my work Cvs and it got the job done the only issue is to get good results I have to use quite a bit of the dish soap.
Briana T.
Briana T.
College Station, TX

Always gets the job done! Love the different scents and it gets the grease out. It is usually pretty pricey but for the most part worth it. I would definitely recommend to someone who is very serious about clean dishes(;
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??