Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, Tx
Oct. 4, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Independence, MO
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I use this not only for dish washing but also general house hold cleaning! With any other leading brand soap I have to let dishes soak for a min. 10 minutes. But with Ajax Degreaser I dont have to.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Great dish soap eliminates all grease and scum off every dish and utensil nothing comes out dirty when I'm done cleaning and recommend it to everyone who hates cleaning hard but love clean dishes.
Victor G.
Victor G.
New York
Oct. 31, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I am not a fan of ajax but this product isn't as bad. Good price and it gets the job done . I don't have to re apply because it makes enough suds. I might consider it if you don't have a favorite.
Nov. 6, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
great smell, great bargain. most affordable dish soap and it cleans the dishes very well. only downside is it tends to be more liquidy as oppose to thick, but overall it works well for the price.
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
New Rochelle, NY

this liquid degreaser ajax super brand is especially great for teeth whitening is very recognized brand quality is its modest price exepcional total protection and meets all consumer expectations
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA
The smell is really nice , it does nice work with cleaning the plates . I would recommend , the only problem is that my hands end up really dry after . Over all great product gets the job done .
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I personally am not a fan of the AJax Super degreaser lemon scented dish liquid. It degreased a little bit but nothing I would purchase again. It did leave a film on my dishes. I am not a fan .
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??