Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Rash A.
Rash A.
Rockville, MD
I use this detergent for long time now.It smells very good and fresh.It is affordable and clean dishes very well. t is not harsh on hands . I mostly buy it from target .I definitely recommend this product.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
This is the only dish soap I use. I feel that it is much better at getting food, grease, etc off of dirty dishes than other brands. One bottle has lasted me several months and I hand wash dishes every day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Bought this at Dollar Tree. Very effective dish soap at removing all the grease especially from my pots and pans. Love the scent. Bottle lasts me a good month. I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Pretty good. it washes dishes nicely and smells good. I actually like washing dishes and I mostly use this soap. my family also uses it too. my grandma is always buying this kind too. she likes it a lot
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.
Allie K.
Allie K.
This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??