Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Christina C.
Christina C.

You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
San Diego, CA

The best dishwashing soap! It's such a good value and so affordable. A big bottle is only a couple dollars. The smell is good and you can buy them just about anywhere. This will definitely be my go to and I will keep buying.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Ajax because of its odors and the cash it is, this product is great for cleaning your pans when they are full of oil and fat, this product cuts the fat in the moment I always buy it, if they buy it once to buy always
Brittani O.
Brittani O.

I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, Oh

This kind works pretty well as far as I'm concerned, the first known bottle that I've purchased was at my work Cvs and it got the job done the only issue is to get good results I have to use quite a bit of the dish soap.
Mesha B.
Mesha B.

This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Little Rock, AR

I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH

Ajax always gets the job done! I always buy the big bottle usually from family dollar or Walmart. It's very cheap and affordable but it is very effective. The smell is great and I would totally recommend this to others!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

For some reason my mother in law always wants to buy this one. Although, it is effective. I can buy this at my local dollar store or super market fir under $2 for a big 48 oz i believe. Cheap and gets the grease out
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

I like Ajax because of its price but it is definitely not my favorite. I find it too liquid in consistency and wish I have to replace the bottle more frequently. I prefer other brands but this is my second favorite
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now