Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Ajax is always my brand of choice. Great price and great product. I let tough pans soak in this soap and water, and within an hour I can wash them clean. Also, a little goes a long way. The smell is great, and it does not dry my hands out.
James F.
James F.
Caledonia, MI

The grease cutting power of Ajax is the only thing that beats its amazingly affordable price. Always leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Usually priced near a dollar any household can afford to keep there dishes clean with this superb product.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mt holly , Nc

Unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of Ajax. I didn't think it smelled that well and I didn't think it cleaned as well as other dish soaps (gain or dawn) it felt like it had a weird residue in it when I washing. Made my hands feel gross.
SUZAN C.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM

Ajax is really a Super Degreaser as they advertise! The value is wonderful, not too pricey at all. Cuts through dirt and grease to leave all dishwashing sparkly clean. Very effective & smells nice too! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ

Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Diana M.
Diana M.
Neoga, IL

this product is my regular now does a good job and is a good degreaser my plastic wear alwasy looks very clean and shinny when done in this soap value is about about the same as most diswashing soaps they all cost more then they should
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Glenolden, PA

Works. Not my go to every time, but it gets the job done. Always use to soak my dishes and the grease lets up. I love the strong smell of lemon fresh that it gets off. I rotate dish liquids but this is definitely one in heavy rotation.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA

It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL

I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it

Join Now