Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA

We'e bought this several times and it's really nice. Gets all the nasty grease off of the pans and it smells nice. However, we basically use a different liquid every time. I do enjoy this and it is effective si I would recommend.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC

In one word - classic! Ajax says "hard working" to me - and this dish soap is. Cuts grease and cleans like no other. The best part - very economical as well. I highly recommend this dish soap and will continue to buy it forever!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love Ajax! It is a cheap product made with quality ingredients! It is so much cheaper than Dawn or Palmolive and works just as well, if not better. It smells great and get my dishes clean! What more could I ask for?
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA

I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH

Most cost efficient dish soap out there. It's cheap, but the quality is what you pay for. The scent is fine-to be expected. It requires a lot more soap to get the job done, so you end up running out quickly. Would not recommend.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL

It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Janette r.
Janette r.
San Jose, CA

The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.

Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN

I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
Brandon S.
Brandon S.

I have this soap by my sink right now. It cuts through grease like no other. I really need to use gloves when I wash the dishes because it is starting to dry out my hands. It really gets my dishes clean though with no hassle.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??