BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Heather B.
I normally buy the orange citrus soap to watch my dishes but I also buy the lemon or the Apple any flavor really makes my dishes smell nice and clean and leaves my sink smelling fresh. It's the only sub brand I buy
Alexandra C.
The lemon scent is just a plus to this amazing product. The way this thing powers through grease on dishes is really mind blowing! it's like it erases the greasy within seconds like it was never there!
Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
Good dish liquid. Really gets the grease off pots and pans. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards either. It's a good value and last a long time. Don't have to use much to get the job done!
Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
Not only does this smell amazing, and cut through grease, it's the best for cleaning glass lenses. I grabbed a bottle to try from Walmart, and was thoroughly impressed. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Stephany L.
I've being used it for a life time a love how effective and easy to use. The fragrance is the best of it, takes away every thing including the odors, the price is good too, of course i recommend it :)
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Ajax dish soap is absolutely phenomenal cleaner around the house. It's a great Degreaser when cleaning your car, your back porch, front concrete patio, and many other items as well as siding and gutters.
Chelsea R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Ajax makes great dish soap. It is inexpensive, foams well, and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I have not noticed any issues with my skin after using it when though I have pretty sensitive skin.
Destiny B.
Ludington, MI
This is my favorite dish soap I use this every day so we buy in big container it works the best for us we do dishes at least two time a day and it last about 2 months so very nice and has a wonderful smell
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Taylor W.
My mama has used this brand for years and I intend to do so as well. It gets all the dirt and grease off the dishes, and is not too harsh on the hands either. This is a very reliable, affordable product!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??