Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Molly P.
Molly P.
Tallahassee, FL

It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Janette r.
Janette r.
San Jose, CA

The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.

Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN

I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA

We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Christina C.
Christina C.

You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT

It's a good scent. It get the tough stains out but I have to let the dishes set for about five minutes or so. I got mine at Walmart. Works the way it's supposed to. I usually buy it unless another one is on sale for cheaper.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
San Diego, CA

The best dishwashing soap! It's such a good value and so affordable. A big bottle is only a couple dollars. The smell is good and you can buy them just about anywhere. This will definitely be my go to and I will keep buying.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

This product is one of my top three dish washing liquids. The smell fills my kitchen with lemons. It also helps get out this tough grease marks. One con is sometimes my hands get really dry if I have a lot of dishes to wash.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Ajax because of its odors and the cash it is, this product is great for cleaning your pans when they are full of oil and fat, this product cuts the fat in the moment I always buy it, if they buy it once to buy always
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now