Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

This is the dish liquid I grew up with. Cheap and gets the job done. It's usually about a dollar or two, for a bottle that will last my two person household about a month or so. Nothing super great about it, just your standard dish washing liquid.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

Smells fresh but I find that if doesn't always clean as well as some of the competition. It is a decent value but I think it is better to spend a little more and get the benefits. Works when you're willing to put in a little elbow grease to scrub.
Camille S.
Camille S.

Ajax is a great dish soap. It gets rid of caked on messes and smells wonderful. It's a good value, especially when paired with a coupon which this brand gives out pretty regularly. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
Ariella E.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY

I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

This product makes washing even the toughest, caked-on dishes easier. Less elbow grease is needed, and the lemon scent is pleasant. I will continue to purchase this product in the future, and would be open to trying other products in this brand.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH

This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Buffalo, NY

This works great!! A little goes a long way and it is a really good price. My dishes aren't greasy or dirty when I'm done, and my hands don't get dried out from doing dishes. I got mine at my local grocery store, and would recommend this brand
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Gia S.
Gia S.

I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!

Join Now