BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
It smells amazing but, I use a lot more because it just doesn't seem to last in my sponge. It also doesn't cut grease very well and sometimes I have to rewash my pots and pans because they still have a greasy residue
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Brittani O.
I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Brandon S.
I have this soap by my sink right now. It cuts through grease like no other. I really need to use gloves when I wash the dishes because it is starting to dry out my hands. It really gets my dishes clean though with no hassle.
Blessing K.
I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Nesha N.
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
Ajax has to be my favorite dish detergent! I always look for it before I even think about any other soaps. It lathers so well and never fails when it comes to getting my dishes clean! I sometimes even use it to quickly get stain off some of the kitchen towels before putting them in the washer!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I don't wash many dishes by hand so I don't have a lot of requirements. This works well, though seems a little thinner than other brands I've tried. The scent is nice and the price is right so I'll keep using it.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Had to use so much soap to get a little bubble. Only get a smell from bottle. Not when using. Would never buy again or suggest anyone to get. You get what you pay for
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??