BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
This definitely takes the grease and oil off my pots and pans. The lemon scented dish detergent is great too! Smells so clean! It does dry my poor hands a lot, but this is still a great dish detergent to buy.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Newark, OH
I prefer the orange. It works well enough on dishes but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it. My husband recently broke out due to this and we will unfortunately most likely be switching brands.
lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
Overall very effective dish wash! It deals with super greasy stuff and leaves them clean and bright. My only complaint is its scent-- it feels too strong for me. Other than that, this is an awesome dish wash.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good dish soap, gets the job done! The lemon scent is my favorite scent from Ajax. The liquid isn't too thick or too watery, it's perfect. It isn't expensive, sometimes my supermarket will have these on sale!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I buy this dish detergent every time I need more (my husband buys Ajax but sometimes other scents). It is cheap, effective and available at many stores. It works great and I have no issues with it whatsoever.
Mai S.
Mai S.
I love this soap mainly because of the scent. I scent of lemon makes everything smell so good. The price for it isn't so bad either. I usually buy them at any supermarket and i definitely would buy it again.
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
Works great against fighting grease and comes at a great price! I also used it in my drain when my garbage disposal starts to smell it helps break up the odor and the random stuff that gets stuck down there!
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pretty good stuff use this to wash my pots and pans it smells so lemony and fresh and it gives off a good lather when mixed with the water. I think I will buy this again but maybe in a smaller size than this
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??