Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
keren a.
keren a.
Rayne, LA

I love Ajax dishwasher liquid. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And it always clean all my dishes well and does cleans grease very well so if you have anything that is greasy that needs to be cleaned. This would work very well.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Oceanside, CA

I've used this product since i was a kid. It's affordable and also gets the job done. What's great about this product you can if it anywhere from Walmart, target to your local drugstore. The lemon scent is by far my favorite scent.
Kalyn L.
Kalyn L.
Killeen, TX

When it comes to dish soap, I always notice a smell in my dishes after washing that makes me gag. This is the only scent and brand that I can trust to clean my dishes without leaving a strong odor that masks the smell of my food !
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

It is an excellent product for washing dishes. the smell is delicious and really leaves super clean dishes, cuts grease and removes food debris easily. not dry hands and the product lasts a lot. the packing is huge. I recommend it
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA

I really like the smell of this one. I feel like Ajax really works super well. I feel like it gets all the stuck on food off really easily. The price is great. You can easily find this brand anywhere. I would definitely recommend.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA

We'e bought this several times and it's really nice. Gets all the nasty grease off of the pans and it smells nice. However, we basically use a different liquid every time. I do enjoy this and it is effective si I would recommend.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA

I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH

Most cost efficient dish soap out there. It's cheap, but the quality is what you pay for. The scent is fine-to be expected. It requires a lot more soap to get the job done, so you end up running out quickly. Would not recommend.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC

In one word - classic! Ajax says "hard working" to me - and this dish soap is. Cuts grease and cleans like no other. The best part - very economical as well. I highly recommend this dish soap and will continue to buy it forever!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I absolutely love Ajax! It is a cheap product made with quality ingredients! It is so much cheaper than Dawn or Palmolive and works just as well, if not better. It smells great and get my dishes clean! What more could I ask for?
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now