BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Bought this at Dollar Tree. Very effective dish soap at removing all the grease especially from my pots and pans. Love the scent. Bottle lasts me a good month. I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Sahrai M.
Pretty good. it washes dishes nicely and smells good. I actually like washing dishes and I mostly use this soap. my family also uses it too. my grandma is always buying this kind too. she likes it a lot
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I use this soap a lot. I really like it. It's pretty cheap and good,value. I buy it for about $2. It has a good citrus scent. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I started buying this when I used it as a friends house - it became my go to dish soap. I absolutely love it and it cleans so well. Just a few drops in some hot water and it gets the dishes very clean.
Allie K.
This product is awesome! It really gets dishes clean and it helps you not have to scrub and scrub. It is easy to use and the scent is awesome! I would totally buy this again and I recommend to anyone!
Jess R.
Austin, TX
Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
This is a good dish detergent. I have no complaints about it. I've bought this several times. Smells good. Cleans your dishes nicely. I recommend this product for others to purchase. Give it a try.
Gina B.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite scent. You can find this at the 99¢ only store. I honestly don't have a preference for a specific brand of dish soap, but I typically will pick Ajax if I find myself at the 99¢ store :)
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??