BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Natasha F.
Tacoma , WA
I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart for $2 and the bottle was huge. But it is not the best quality. It is watered down so you have to use a lot more of it and the product doesn't last long.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet, TN
I've only purchased Ajax dishwashing liquid for the past 9 and a half years because it is that good. All grease is removed and dishes are left without a smell. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Love how affordable this product is! Smells great, a little goes a long way so it lasts! Always a plus! Smells great, lemon is my favorite and just smells so clean and fresh. Would recommend this to anyone.
Alexia A.
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I buy the wholesale size and it lasts about 2 months! worth the $ and not expensive at all. Just stop by your local drug store and pick it up! this size is great so you don’t have to keep buying smaller sizes.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Candace T.
Gulfport
Best dish soap to hand wash my dishes. It literally slides all the grease and grime right off. If it's something stubborn, a soak overnight in soapy water will get the job done. Will use for years to come.
Danielle P.
Tampa, FL
I really dislike this soap. You need so much soap to keep the suds to wash. I don't like the feeling on my skin. The price is cheap but not worth it. I rather pay a little more for a much better product.
Heather B.
I normally buy the orange citrus soap to watch my dishes but I also buy the lemon or the Apple any flavor really makes my dishes smell nice and clean and leaves my sink smelling fresh. It's the only sub brand I buy
Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
Not only does this smell amazing, and cut through grease, it's the best for cleaning glass lenses. I grabbed a bottle to try from Walmart, and was thoroughly impressed. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??