BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Evelina G.
My favorite thing about this product is
how little of it you need to use when
washing your dishes by hand. It smells like lemons and the texture of it is smooth and creamy. This will definitely leave your hands nice and soft after you're done. Not the best dish liquid but a good one.
Altarose C.
Fremont, CA
My family has been using this products for years and years and never fails to get the most hardest products out off the plates or pans! Smells great too! Big jug for the price at the stores, can't go wrong!
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
Me gusta muchísimo porque arranca la grasa pegada super rapídisimo y además deja el olor a cítrico en tus trastess, a parte que no te daña las manos como comúnmente lo hace cualquier otra marca. Me gusta sobre todo porque es muy factible para desaserte de las grasas.
souad a.
I can say about this product, good smell, effective and easy to use
u can get it in the supermarket and have pretty good price
i love the lemon scent in it and really stay for a while
i can say its one of the best and if anyone wanna try go ahead and don't fear
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
THE best dish soap! Ajax has been my favorite since college. Not only is it extremely cheap, but in my opinion it actually works better than the name brands, even better than Dawn. And not to be cliche, but it really is tough on grease and soft on hands. I use it as a hand soap too and it isn't harsh on the skin.
Erica C.
Nova Lima
Com este produto eu tenho uma casa limpa e com aroma suave sem ter muito esforço principalmente na hora de faxinar a cozinha. Limpa com muita eficiência. Eu uso puro e as vezes diluído.
Lara P.
Ajax is really famous in my country you can buy it and be secure that it will do the job, you can buy it and almost every supermarket of the country, its a little expensive, but still affordable, i would buy it again because one bottle is enough for a long time and others dish liquid are more cheap but they dont last.
Neil B.
We buy the Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish & Hand Soap, 90 oz. for $5.44 with free shipping on qualified orders. It is economical, lasts a long time, and easily cuts through grease. It is the very best. Don't know where the $12.99 + $4.99 shipping for the smaller 52 oz. size comes from.
Samantha H.
This soap stays in my downstairs garage lol. It gets grease and grime off of anything and it's great to have on hand (literally) lol I prefer the lemon scent over any of them. The price is so reasonable that I'll keep buying
Lizbeth N.
Quita algunas machas de grasa por lo general me gusta poner un poco de agua y jabón líquido para arabcar toda la grasa me gusta usarlo también en mi refri para limpiar es bueno
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??