BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Beatriz R.
There are a couple of good products with a quality/price amazing balance, but, unafortunately, this time, Ajax doesn't below to this group. It might be cheap, but there's something that says that cheaper is expensive: this is exactly what happens here. You have to use almost all the bottle for clean a couple of dishes, and even with that, the result is not good. Not an future option.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
I don't use this for my dishes but I do have in my laundry cabinet for any kind of oil stains on clothing when I cook.. This does the job. I use to throw away the clothes because no matter what I did before never came off.. but with this or any other dish soap it does the job.
C. W.
I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
Rosdelys T.
Venezuela, Aragua - Maracay
is excellent because it works well for all types of cooking and the aroma is delicious is easy to use and you only need a small portion to clean. I love the The Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid I like the container and would buy more the price is very affordable I love it!
Evelina G.
My favorite thing about this product is
how little of it you need to use when
washing your dishes by hand. It smells like lemons and the texture of it is smooth and creamy. This will definitely leave your hands nice and soft after you're done. Not the best dish liquid but a good one.
Altarose C.
Fremont, CA
My family has been using this products for years and years and never fails to get the most hardest products out off the plates or pans! Smells great too! Big jug for the price at the stores, can't go wrong!
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
Me gusta muchísimo porque arranca la grasa pegada super rapídisimo y además deja el olor a cítrico en tus trastess, a parte que no te daña las manos como comúnmente lo hace cualquier otra marca. Me gusta sobre todo porque es muy factible para desaserte de las grasas.
souad a.
I can say about this product, good smell, effective and easy to use
u can get it in the supermarket and have pretty good price
i love the lemon scent in it and really stay for a while
i can say its one of the best and if anyone wanna try go ahead and don't fear
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
THE best dish soap! Ajax has been my favorite since college. Not only is it extremely cheap, but in my opinion it actually works better than the name brands, even better than Dawn. And not to be cliche, but it really is tough on grease and soft on hands. I use it as a hand soap too and it isn't harsh on the skin.
Erica C.
Nova Lima
Com este produto eu tenho uma casa limpa e com aroma suave sem ter muito esforço principalmente na hora de faxinar a cozinha. Limpa com muita eficiência. Eu uso puro e as vezes diluído.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??