BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Esther K.
Cleans well.get s rid of grease. Smells great fresh and citrusy. Gggggg
Greta G.
As advertised, a fine product..My mainstay for as long as I can remember. Besides being a good degreasing deterrent, it has a pleasant, non overpowering smell, dissipates quickly and doesnt linger on washed items. Why in the worlkd should a dish detergent smell of perfume??
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I have this product at my home and so far I really like it. I love the price because it is so affordable. I think that it really works well cleaning the dishes and with one simple drop will get to even ten washes. I think this product is the best I have had for cleaning!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I buy the wholesale size and it lasts about 2 months! worth the $ and not expensive at all. Just stop by your local drug store and pick it up! this size is great so you don’t have to keep buying smaller sizes. Always going to buy this brand of dish wash soap!
Karina B.
It is excellent for removing fat from pots and dishes without having to scrub a lot, its aroma is delicious and not so strong with hands, I like it a lot because it does not have to use so much to achieve the desired results ... I recommend it a lot!
Daniela D.
San Jose
Buen aroma, lindo empaque, trae bastante producto. Quita las manchas de grasa fácilmente y tiene buen precio en el mercado y se consigue en cualquier auto mercado. Es un poco fuerte y me reseca las manos un poco. Pero igual lo recomiendo por el aroma.

Good aroma, nice packaging, brings enough product. Removes grease stains easily and has good price in the market and you can find it in any market. He's a little strong and dry my hands a little. But I recommend it for the aroma.
Rosy D.
Ellos nombraron el producto Ajax porque muestra que este jabón es lo
suficientemente fuerte como para limpiar platos sucios por sí mismo....
a m me gusta mcho particularmente...
me parece que cumple lo que promete....
pruebenlo...
Sarilu C.

I have seen in my house this dishwasher since I have use of reason, the truth my whole family has used it and is that they have taken the best decision because with just a little of the product removes any trace of fat in the dishes besides that Its aroma is very pleasant. Great value for money!
Carveni V.
MIAMI, FL

I have years using this dishwasher and I love it, it does not mistreat my hands and it is very desejngrasante, it removes quickly the dirt of my dishes and it makes that the washing is faster also has a rich smell that I like very much. It's really good
maria gabriela f.
San Francisco
este producto es sorprendente quita y arrasa con toda la grasa a su paso incluso lo he utilizado para lavar las rejillas del horno y me dio resultados increibles en un solo paso
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??