BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I buy this dish detergent every time I need more (my husband buys Ajax but sometimes other scents). It is cheap, effective and available at many stores. It works great and I have no issues with it whatsoever.
Mai S.
I love this soap mainly because of the scent. I scent of lemon makes everything smell so good. The price for it isn't so bad either. I usually buy them at any supermarket and i definitely would buy it again.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pretty good stuff use this to wash my pots and pans it smells so lemony and fresh and it gives off a good lather when mixed with the water. I think I will buy this again but maybe in a smaller size than this
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff smells great, and it definitely cleans ordinary dishes. It's cheap and long lasting. For harder cleaning though, it does need to sit a bit longer than I would prefer, just to get it barely clean.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
This is the only dish soap I use. I feel that it is much better at getting food, grease, etc off of dirty dishes than other brands. One bottle has lasted me several months and I hand wash dishes every day.
Rash A.
Rockville , MD
I use this detergent for long time now.It smells very good and fresh.It is affordable and clean dishes very well. t is not harsh on hands . I mostly buy it from target .I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
By far one of the cheapest dish soaps and works great for the price. You can get a bottle for a little more than a dollar. Smells good and effectively washes dishes and hands. I will definitely buy again.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is good. I don't use it often but it works really well, it has a great citrus like smell. I wouldn't mind it as much if the scent wasn't really strong. Good value for the price though, recommend it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??