BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's a good scent. It get the tough stains out but I have to let the dishes set for about five minutes or so. I got mine at Walmart. Works the way it's supposed to. I usually buy it unless another one is on sale for cheaper.
Mackenzie M.
Bletchley, Milton Keynes
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Angie M.
Riverside , CA
This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Brooke G.
The lemon sent smells great and it is a very tough soap yet it's very easy on my skin. It gets greasy pans/plates clean without much work from me. It is a product I always have in my house. I recommend this product 100%
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
Always gets the job done! Love the different scents and it gets the grease out. It is usually pretty pricey but for the most part worth it. I would definitely recommend to someone who is very serious about clean dishes(;
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
It smells amazing but, I use a lot more because it just doesn't seem to last in my sponge. It also doesn't cut grease very well and sometimes I have to rewash my pots and pans because they still have a greasy residue
Suri A.
Madera
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??