Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
I like Ajax because of its price but it is definitely not my favorite. I find it too liquid in consistency and wish I have to replace the bottle more frequently. I prefer other brands but this is my second favorite
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to dish washer it's the only thing that won't brake me out. I think it does a great job on taking out oils and cleaning my dishes. I buy it any where even at the dollar store. Yea I do recommend this
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
This is one of the cheapest dish soaps out there, but definitely the best quality! It smells amazing and it cleans well too. My family has been using AJAX since I've been little and I will never buy anything else.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I only get this kind of dish liquid! Ajax is THE BEST dish soap that there is. I wouldn't trust any other brand. Also, it is usually cheap and always has a nice scent, after use. I highly recommend Ajax to anyone.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
My husband and I buy this dish liquid from time to time . You can get a large bottle for just a few dollars. It gets the job done without leaving the soapy taste on the dishes. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I guess I'm addicted to lemon because all the soaps I purchase are lemon scented. The glorious, citrusy aroma that is released from this soap completely erases my stress. This soap as cuts through grease as well!
Eva M.
Eva M.
I love washing dishes with this because it foams enough to decrease oil from pans. I love the smell because it throws a bit of lemon. It's affordable and with small amounts, you are able to wash heavy duty dishes
Makiya C.
Makiya C.
I use this all the time, it does what it says it'll do. I don't really have high standards for dish soap but this one is pretty good. It smells nice and was affordable. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Smells nice. It's cheap, well known, good for cleaning dishes or anything that needs suds that isn't too delicate. Will buy again, just wish they were not such harsh chemicals in them- lately I only buy organic.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO
I get this for the price. And it works just has good as the expensive stuff. If not better. Haven't noticed a difference in all the years. I normally buy it at Walmart because they offer the bigger bottle there.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??