Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Arline M.
Arline M.
Dodge City, KS

This soap is quite nice gives you a nice clean dish has a nice fresh scent of lemon. It is very effective. Not too liquidy not too slimy. The soap is not too overpowering. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a nice scented dish.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA

It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Neoga, IL

this product is my regular now does a good job and is a good degreaser my plastic wear alwasy looks very clean and shinny when done in this soap value is about about the same as most diswashing soaps they all cost more then they should
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI

Second favorite dish soap brand. I use it not only for washing dishes, but also for cleaning, pre-treating spots on the laundry, and de-greasing things. Highly recommend. Why spend more when the quality is this good? Will buy again.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Oceanside, CA

I've used this product since i was a kid. It's affordable and also gets the job done. What's great about this product you can if it anywhere from Walmart, target to your local drugstore. The lemon scent is by far my favorite scent.
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

It is an excellent product for washing dishes. the smell is delicious and really leaves super clean dishes, cuts grease and removes food debris easily. not dry hands and the product lasts a lot. the packing is huge. I recommend it
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA

I really like the smell of this one. I feel like Ajax really works super well. I feel like it gets all the stuck on food off really easily. The price is great. You can easily find this brand anywhere. I would definitely recommend.
Kalyn L.
Kalyn L.
Killeen, TX

When it comes to dish soap, I always notice a smell in my dishes after washing that makes me gag. This is the only scent and brand that I can trust to clean my dishes without leaving a strong odor that masks the smell of my food !
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA

We'e bought this several times and it's really nice. Gets all the nasty grease off of the pans and it smells nice. However, we basically use a different liquid every time. I do enjoy this and it is effective si I would recommend.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA

I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now