BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love that it comes in big bottles and they are also at a cheap prices my mother-in-law likes it a lot whenever I see it at the store with my coupons I pick it up for her
Nesha P.
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Had to use so much soap to get a little bubble. Only get a smell from bottle. Not when using. Would never buy again or suggest anyone to get. You get what you pay for
Laryn L.
Eastman, GA
Ajax is so easy to use when cleaning pretty much anything. I even use it to clean my counter tops when they are dirty! I particularly like the lemon scented one! It leaves everything smelling fresh and clean!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I don't wash many dishes by hand so I don't have a lot of requirements. This works well, though seems a little thinner than other brands I've tried. The scent is nice and the price is right so I'll keep using it.
Natasha F.
Tacoma , WA
I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart for $2 and the bottle was huge. But it is not the best quality. It is watered down so you have to use a lot more of it and the product doesn't last long.
Blessing K.
Woodbridge , NJ
I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Jasmine R.
El Paso
I really like the light lemony scent this soap has. It isn't too over bearing. It's a great value for the size of the container and will last a long time. This is almost always my go-to soap for dish washing.
Alexia A.
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Love how affordable this product is! Smells great, a little goes a long way so it lasts! Always a plus! Smells great, lemon is my favorite and just smells so clean and fresh. Would recommend this to anyone.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??