Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY

It does the job it gets bubbly and cleans the dishes. Unfortunately it drys my hands out to a point that I'd prefer not to use it. The smell is really nice and can get a nice lather though. Its not too pricey so its good for its value. I would recommend it.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

this was the dish detergent my mom always used when I was growing up, so it became a usual in my kitchen cabinet as well. It doesn't look or feel fancy on my hands, but it smells fine and does a good job cleaning greasy dishes, at an affordable price point.
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL

Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX

This dish washing liquid does a great job of cleaning the dishes. It takes off all the grease on the pans and plates without leaving that nasty greasy feeling. It's super affordable and has a pleasant scent to it. I been use it for years, highly recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA

I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA

mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix, AZ

It's good dish soap. It's usually pretty cheap. I can even find it at the dollar store sometimes. I'm not a dish soap enthusiasts but it gets my dishes clean and always does it's job. It also works well as hand soap if you're in a pinch. I'd buy it again.

Join Now