BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
A. C.
Beloit, WI
I use ajax when handwashing dishes. It is a good price and I like the variety of scents.
Kim C.
Mesa, AZ
Has a great value and it last along time works great cleans dishes awesome the first time
Heloisa F.
Orlando, FL
Very good product with a very good price!!! We use it most of the time and I recomend!!!!
Jessica A.
Escondido, CA
Love the degreaser !! We use daily especially since we cook so much and it smells great!
Cinda B.
Bridgeport, OH
This works well on dirty greasy dishes.A little goes a long way and it smells so good too
Sarah S.
Mayfield, KY
Works wonderfully. Cuts grease and is a fair price. Works great for hand washing dishes!
Lisa G.
Baltimore
Love this product. Does. It leave any type of residue on dishes. Doesn't leave them soapy
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
This gets the job done and is definitely affordable. You can find it at nearly any store.
Morgan R.
This is by far the best brand and scent of Ajax , we use it the most when washing dishes.
Hana M.
El Cajon, CA
Smells great and I'd multi useful I wash my car and my dishes with it and it works great!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??