BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Liz J.
It's a bit watery for my liking but I love the smell! It's pretty good at fighting grease.
Erika R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Es un buen producto tiene un olor riquisimo lo recomiendo es exelente para las amas de casa
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Works well for dishes. Not very strong on the burnt on messes but overall it cleans nicely
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Super affordable. This product works just as well as the more expensive brands. And Francis
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO
Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
I love how sudsy this gets and smells great! We bought a huge bottle to fill our sink pump!
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Very affordable product. Was the same type of detergent my Mom used when I was growing up.
Shannon M.
Ajax really gets the job done. It deep cleans your dishes and requires barely any effort.
Kim C.
Mesa, AZ
Has a great value and it last along time works great cleans dishes awesome the first time
Hana M.
El Cajon, CA
Smells great and I'd multi useful I wash my car and my dishes with it and it works great!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??