BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Renee P.
Avoca, NY
I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Jataveya W.
It's gets greasy stuff when u make something greasy it gets it off or just food in general.
Erika G.
I use the lemon dishwasher soap often. It can even get oil stains of clothes. Smells great.
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA
Smells great and really works hard to get rid of any grease. I use this soap all the time.
Brittany F.
Pretty good price and cleans the dishes really well. Makes the dishes sparkle and dirt free
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO
Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
Great for dishes. I buy the biggest one they have, it lasts forever. I wash a lot of dishes!
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
I have to say, the price is amazing. and it gets the job done! i will be buying this again.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This dishwashing liquid works well and is very affordable. I like the classic lemon scent.
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
It’s the cheapest and it gets the job done. What more can you ask for. Not much in my mind
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back