BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Omolola B.
Glen Carbon, IL
It this a great dish soap.... it keeps my plates clean and I don’t have to struggle to remove stains, it’s very effective and its scent isn’t overwhelming. It is also very affordable I would definitely be buying it again
Brooke G.
The lemon sent smells great and it is a very tough soap yet it's very easy on my skin. It gets greasy pans/plates clean without much work from me. It is a product I always have in my house. I recommend this product 100%
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
Always gets the job done! Love the different scents and it gets the grease out. It is usually pretty pricey but for the most part worth it. I would definitely recommend to someone who is very serious about clean dishes(;
Brandon S.
I have this soap by my sink right now. It cuts through grease like no other. I really need to use gloves when I wash the dishes because it is starting to dry out my hands. It really gets my dishes clean though with no hassle.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Suri A.
Madera
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??