BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Always buy this brand , scent , and size ! Great value no matter what store you buy it from . Smells good and cuts grease in tough pots and pans . Lemon scent is not overly powerful . I'm a repeat customer , and will tell my friends about it !
Marie G.
Reading , PA
This product is our go to product! We use this product at least 60% of the time. It smells great and it's very affordable. It definitely works as advertised. I would recommend this to others. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Shanna N.
Ajax is always affordable and does a great job cleaning dishes. I purchase it at Walmart. The scent is clean and refreshing. It washes well, but does leave my hands a little dry. I would recommend it to others, just be sure to use gloves.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh Francis Francis! This dish soap is one of the cheap of the cheap and works so well! I bought it a ton when I was in college struggling and even when I first moved out on my own. It is a broke persons dream while also smelling amazing!
Katie K.
Grand Bay, AL
Does a great job cleaning all of the dishes. Even makes my hands feel nice after washing them. We get this from Walmart most of the time, so I get the big bottle. I buy this every time. I don't think I've ever used another brand!
Amanda S.
For less than a dollar or two, Ajax soaps do the trick in cleaning all my dishes. And all you need is a drop or two on your sponge! Amazing product that doesn't dry out or irritate my hands either.
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
An excellent dish soap for getting your dishes clean! It's tough on stuck-on food as well as grease. I really enjoy the fresh lemon scent, and it helps to make the chore more pleasant. It's very affordable, and it does an awesome job!
Kelsey A.
Great overall!!! Smells and works for greasy nasty pans that take for every to come off. This dish soap is good quality vs getting cheap dish soap that won't get the job done.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I'm not a big fan of this dish soap. I feel like it left a nasty after scent on hands every time after using it. I try not to buy unless I have too. My dad loves Ajax though.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??