Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Janette r.
Janette r.
San Jose, CA
The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.
Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
You get a lot of product for the price, but I feel like this is just an okay dish soap. I have to use double the amount of product compared to my preferred soap. The price makes up for that though. I wish it cut grease more.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
San Diego, CA
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
The best dishwashing soap! It's such a good value and so affordable. A big bottle is only a couple dollars. The smell is good and you can buy them just about anywhere. This will definitely be my go to and I will keep buying.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nov. 29, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love Ajax because of its odors and the cash it is, this product is great for cleaning your pans when they are full of oil and fat, this product cuts the fat in the moment I always buy it, if they buy it once to buy always
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This kind works pretty well as far as I'm concerned, the first known bottle that I've purchased was at my work Cvs and it got the job done the only issue is to get good results I have to use quite a bit of the dish soap.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax always gets the job done! I always buy the big bottle usually from family dollar or Walmart. It's very cheap and affordable but it is very effective. The smell is great and I would totally recommend this to others!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
For some reason my mother in law always wants to buy this one. Although, it is effective. I can buy this at my local dollar store or super market fir under $2 for a big 48 oz i believe. Cheap and gets the grease out
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??