BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Omolola B.
Glen Carbon, IL
It this a great dish soap.... it keeps my plates clean and I don’t have to struggle to remove stains, it’s very effective and its scent isn’t overwhelming. It is also very affordable I would definitely be buying it again
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
Always gets the job done! Love the different scents and it gets the grease out. It is usually pretty pricey but for the most part worth it. I would definitely recommend to someone who is very serious about clean dishes(;
Brooke G.
The lemon sent smells great and it is a very tough soap yet it's very easy on my skin. It gets greasy pans/plates clean without much work from me. It is a product I always have in my house. I recommend this product 100%
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
It smells amazing but, I use a lot more because it just doesn't seem to last in my sponge. It also doesn't cut grease very well and sometimes I have to rewash my pots and pans because they still have a greasy residue
Suri A.
Madera
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
mary edith B.
Eastern
This is one of the best dishwashing liquid you can buy.i buy two bottles a month.it cuts grease gets my pots and pans squeaky clean.i have used it for years now.and I highly recommend this to anyone.this is just absolutely amazing dishwasher.i love it.
Harlee W.
Ajax dish liquid does a great job degreasing dirty dishes & the price is great too! Ajax comes in different scents & different sizes, even the biggest bottle is very affordable!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back