Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

This product makes washing even the toughest, caked-on dishes easier. Less elbow grease is needed, and the lemon scent is pleasant. I will continue to purchase this product in the future, and would be open to trying other products in this brand.
Ariella E.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY

I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH

This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
Gia S.
Gia S.

I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!
James F.
James F.
Caledonia, MI

The grease cutting power of Ajax is the only thing that beats its amazingly affordable price. Always leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Usually priced near a dollar any household can afford to keep there dishes clean with this superb product.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mount holly , NC

Unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of Ajax. I didn't think it smelled that well and I didn't think it cleaned as well as other dish soaps (gain or dawn) it felt like it had a weird residue in it when I washing. Made my hands feel gross.
SUZAN C.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM

Ajax is really a Super Degreaser as they advertise! The value is wonderful, not too pricey at all. Cuts through dirt and grease to leave all dishwashing sparkly clean. Very effective & smells nice too! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now