Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

This is the dish liquid I grew up with. Cheap and gets the job done. It's usually about a dollar or two, for a bottle that will last my two person household about a month or so. Nothing super great about it, just your standard dish washing liquid.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ

Not even gunna lie my father got my sister and I this product when we first moved in together for stuff that couldn't go into the dishwasher and after the use of this product everything smelt like oranges even when there wasn't soap on the items.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

This product makes washing even the toughest, caked-on dishes easier. Less elbow grease is needed, and the lemon scent is pleasant. I will continue to purchase this product in the future, and would be open to trying other products in this brand.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS

I love that Ajax is super affordable! They have many many scents to choose from which is even better....... I wish they could create more bubbles when applied in water but can't complain for the price. Will definitely be purchasing some more. :)
Ariella E.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY

I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH

This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Gia S.
Gia S.

I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
Kelly Elle S.
Kelly Elle S.

Cuts grease and leaves a fresh, clean scent in the kitchen. It gives great cleaning power and not too rough on hands! They sell it at Family Dollar 3 large for $5! You can't beat that price! You can have a clean home and not break your budget!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now