Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA

mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix, AZ

It's good dish soap. It's usually pretty cheap. I can even find it at the dollar store sometimes. I'm not a dish soap enthusiasts but it gets my dishes clean and always does it's job. It also works well as hand soap if you're in a pinch. I'd buy it again.
Aliyah Zahra R.
Aliyah Zahra R.

Good packaging . Price very good. Not expensive at all . Keep the dishes really clean . After cleaning there is no grease at all . Very effective . I would recommend this to everybody. The best I have ever used so for . You should definitely try this guys
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX

I always, and I mean always buy this dish liquid soap. It smells nice and clean. I find it to work great and a very small amount goes a long away. It lasts me a long time, it's very affordable and I've purchased it at quite a few different grocery stores.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

This is the brand i always used in college (can buy it at the dollar store, so cheep was always good) but it did work well, or at least as well as most other brands. the de-greaser does help a lot and i am always a fan of lemon sented soap for the kitchen
Lupita H.
Lupita H.

This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI

Whenever I buy dish soap, I always make sure that it is a degreasing one, because I love to cook, but I always make a mess. Ajax Super Degreaser lemon dish liquid cuts through grease, smells nice, and doesn't dry my skin out when I use. I recommend this!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Ajax is my go-to dish soap. Super effective at cutting grease, smells wonderful, and is an awesome value. I can usually find large bottles at Target for only $2-$3. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all or dry out my hands.
RENATE B.
RENATE B.
Wytheville, VA

We had been using a more expensive dish cleaner and we tried this last month. Ajax surprised us by being thick, a great cleaner and a most cost effective purchase for our budget conscious family. We appreciate the quality and the cleaning power of Ajax.
Jayne H.
Jayne H.
Davenport, IA

I love how this product smells and how well it cleans my dishes. The price is a good value for the money. Just because its cheaper doesn't mean it is cheap. I have never been disappointed with this product. I would highly recommend using this dish soap.

Join Now