BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Alison L.
Woburn
I use this brand because it is the most cost effective and there tends to be coupons as well.
Antonasia K.
Atlanta
The best smell they have to me. Leaves the dishes fresh and gets bacteria off if the dishes.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
This a good product. I bought it when it was on sale, but I'm not sure if I'll get it again.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
This dish soap is by far the best for dishes. It is thorough at removing the toughest grease.
Katrina B.
This degreaser really works! It makes so easy the work of washing dishes so dirty and greasy!
Danielle B.
Danville, KY
I love this product. Cheap! Does the job right :) this is alway my go to dish washing liquid.
Tierra A.
Nevada
Dishes always are there love this it’s very cheap and comes in big quantity but it’s great
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA
Smells great and really works hard to get rid of any grease. I use this soap all the time.
Stephanie R.
This is your standard dish soap. It does what it's supposed to do. It is also priced well.
Brando R.
Osseo, MN
Takes out grease with some good elbow grease. Smells good and doesn't do damage to my hands
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back