BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Brittany F.
Pretty good price and cleans the dishes really well. Makes the dishes sparkle and dirt free
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
This is just as good as dawn. If not better. Cheaper than dawn and has the same end result.
Cecilie S.
Suitland , MD
Not a major fan of Ajax but this is the one I choose when I do chose to buy their products
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA
Smells great and really works hard to get rid of any grease. I use this soap all the time.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
I have to say, the price is amazing. and it gets the job done! i will be buying this again.
Brando R.
Osseo, MN
Takes out grease with some good elbow grease. Smells good and doesn't do damage to my hands
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Great economy dish soap. Gets dishes clean, cuts through grease easily. Nice lemon scent.
Pearland, TX
Ajax degreaser liquid works as well as Dawn, and I can get 3times as much for the money.
Hana M.
El Cajon, CA
Smells great and I'd multi useful I wash my car and my dishes with it and it works great!
Morgan R.
This is by far the best brand and scent of Ajax , we use it the most when washing dishes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??