BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN
Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
Great scent and degreasing power. This brand is always affordable and a great value for the size.
Karina O.
Merced, CA
I don't like the Ajax soap but I do like the Ajax to clean my pots. I like using the dawn ultra.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA
works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Laura B.
Franklin
This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Sandy M.
Lathers well, smells good, cleans dishes and pots well and very inexpensive. Always on sale too.
pam b.
Coraopolis, PA
Does a great job removing grease and has a great scent I get the best prices at shop and save.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I only use this when im broke,and it works ok. Its just not my favourite and dont like using it
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
This has always been at my mothers house so I'm very familiar with this scent, it's a classic.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??