BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN
Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
Sandy M.
Lathers well, smells good, cleans dishes and pots well and very inexpensive. Always on sale too.
Laura B.
Franklin
This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Courtney N.
Murfreesboro
Fave brand. Gets through grease well. Won't use any other brand. The orange is my favorite scent.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells clean and it works really well. It smells like oranges.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA
works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach
I like it a lot. Very good and it cleans very nicely. Lathers really well. Love the smell of it.
Lisa J.
Columbus, OH
I use this every week bc it is very cheap and works great. My favorite dish soap. Buy every week.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??