BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Courtney O.
Cincinnati, OH
Cheap. Does the job. Great value. I want something that does the job for a good price and this is it
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I like this and we have been using it in my house for years. It smells nice and it is very affective.
Annick B.
No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA
Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Lizbeth C.
It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
Good for dish washing. Leaves my hands dry. Gets the job done. Easy to use. Bought it from Walmart
aj m.
I hate soaps with smells but this lemon is the perfect amount of strong and subtle. I recommend it.
Evelyn A.
It is an amazing product and I would recommend to all. Use this to clean those dirty pots and pans
Oddymar B.
This is the one we use in my house
It is not the cheapest but its price is right
Help celan quickly
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Another one of my favorites . You can't go wrong with the classic smell. It cleans the dishes well.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??