BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Keslie B.
I love the price point of this product. Works just as good as some other brands for half the price.
raquel c.
lo uso todo el tiempo siempre lo compro es buenisimo tiene un buen olor y deja los platos sin grasa
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
Works so good! It cuts grease off of dishes like no other! I love the price too! It’s super cheap!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Great value. Works well at getting stuck on food off. Doesn't leave a film. Leaves hands super soft
Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
A normal dish soap, works great on dishes. Tough on grease. Reasonable and reliable. Good on dishes
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
Cheap but not as good as Dawn! Works fine in a pinch, but when I have the choice I reach elsewhere
Samantha F.
I think the lemon scent is the best scent. It leaves your hands smelling citrus-y but not too much.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??