BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Jennifer M.
, Versailles KY
This stuff gets the job done!!! I do dishes every day by hand. Ajax is my go to for clean dishes!!
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
A normal dish soap, works great on dishes. Tough on grease. Reasonable and reliable. Good on dishes
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Great dish cleaner. Smells really good and eaisly wipes food away. Also love how affordable it is!
Lizbeth C.
It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Evelyn A.
It is an amazing product and I would recommend to all. Use this to clean those dirty pots and pans
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Heather N.
Navasota, TX
Works good on big pots and pans that have baked on food or greasy residue. Normal has a good scent.
Annick B.
No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back