Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy, NJ

My husband loves this one and I do love the fresh lemony clean scent. Definitely is tough on grease (I cook with a lot of oil & frying) so sometimes the oil splatters and I also use this soap on and around my stove, leaves my pans and stoves sparkling clean.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA

Not as good as Dawn in my opinion, but works for the price. I usually end up double washing with this soap, as I notice a greasy residue still on whatever it is that I'm washing. Smells good though, and is not as drying to the hands as some other dish soaps.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

Very good dish soap! I like the smell, but I find that it sometimes lingers onto my dishes. Very affordable, and still quite good. It's soap, so I'm not sure what else to say about it. I do like the smell, though. Lemon is always such a nice and clean scent!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Las Vegas, NV

This soap is really good especially considering it's cheap price tag. I would recommend it for it's degreasing properties as it does a great job as it claims. You could find this as the dollar tree and even without a small budget I would still recommend it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY

It does the job it gets bubbly and cleans the dishes. Unfortunately it drys my hands out to a point that I'd prefer not to use it. The smell is really nice and can get a nice lather though. Its not too pricey so its good for its value. I would recommend it.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

this was the dish detergent my mom always used when I was growing up, so it became a usual in my kitchen cabinet as well. It doesn't look or feel fancy on my hands, but it smells fine and does a good job cleaning greasy dishes, at an affordable price point.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA

I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.

Join Now