Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Niariah F.
Niariah F.
Birmingham, AL

Ajax dish soap is a great inexpensive cleanser to use when you're on a budget. It's always reliable and gets the job done. I only wish the formula was a little stronger and more concentrated like some other alternative brands. I pick this up at Walmart or Publix.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Megan J.
Megan J.

Although the price is quite low Ajax is a good brand on a budget. I normally purchase this specific product they have and it works AMAZINGLY. I love the scent, it isn't oily feeling and it cleans my dishes just as well as my preferred brand. Great, great product.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Ft Fairfield, ME

I typically purchase this product based solely on the great price and ease of availability at local retailers. I like the scent, but do feel that a thicker formula would make it last longer, as I often have to put more into a sink full of dishes to make it last.
Dmitri L.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO

This is probably my favorite scent from Ajax. My family's used this type of dish soap for years now. Way better than any other type of dish soap. The scent leaves clean dishes smelling fresh and doesn't streak or leave anything gross. Definitely would buy again!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

This dish soap smells amazing and it keeps my dishes shiny and clean. Make sure to wash all of the soap off of your dishes, so you do not get that soapy residue on them. This product is not expensive at all, so anyone can purchase it. I recommend this dish soap.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Raini A.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS

Oh. My. God. I believe Ajax could get off a birth mark off of me, if I had one. Actually, I probably did have and Ajax got it off! This dish liquid gets off the worst foods from pans within SECONDS. I don't use anything else after trying this out. & it's CHEAP.
souad a.
souad a.

I can say about this product, good smell, effective and easy to use
u can get it in the supermarket and have pretty good price
i love the lemon scent in it and really stay for a while
i can say its one of the best and if anyone wanna try go ahead and don't fear

Join Now