Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Linda W.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI

Whenever I buy dish soap, I always make sure that it is a degreasing one, because I love to cook, but I always make a mess. Ajax Super Degreaser lemon dish liquid cuts through grease, smells nice, and doesn't dry my skin out when I use. I recommend this!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Ajax is my go-to dish soap. Super effective at cutting grease, smells wonderful, and is an awesome value. I can usually find large bottles at Target for only $2-$3. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all or dry out my hands.
Jayne H.
Jayne H.
Davenport, IA

I love how this product smells and how well it cleans my dishes. The price is a good value for the money. Just because its cheaper doesn't mean it is cheap. I have never been disappointed with this product. I would highly recommend using this dish soap.
RENATE B.
RENATE B.
Wytheville, VA

We had been using a more expensive dish cleaner and we tried this last month. Ajax surprised us by being thick, a great cleaner and a most cost effective purchase for our budget conscious family. We appreciate the quality and the cleaning power of Ajax.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.

I use this soap when I really have to scrub plates. I purchased this amazing product at my local supermarket SHOP RITE. It has a great lemon clean scent that I personally enjoy. This soap makes scrubbing much easier. I would definitely buy this again :)
olga s.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL

I like this dish soap. Smells nice. Cost cheap. Does great work. My dishes are not greasy. Very effective. Pros- not drying my hand, cons- i wish it would have pump. I like lemon or lime sent. Smells very fresh. I would get to again. I never change it.
Maria D.
Maria D.
carmel, IN

Cheap, great scent, works great on all our dishes. Cutting through grease with little elbow grease and some hot water. Purchase at Walgreens or CVS or Wal-Mart. So easy to find. I hope you give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Honestly.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.

THis product was not one of my favorites. The lemon smell is not that strong to me. I also think it is not that great on degreasing dishes. It is readily available at my local store tho. Not a fan overall. I wouldnt recommend if you have tough stains.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleans the grease like no other! Does a wonderful job at taking away the hate for dishes. Cleans perfectly and smells great as well. It lasts long in my family and is usually on sale at Walmart. It's a great product for us and would highly recommend!
Caterine S.
Caterine S.

It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??