BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Karyn N.
This dish soap works great! The lemon scent is very fresh and clean, perfect for tough to clean dishes! It's long lasting, and it's worth every penny! Best of all it's available practically everywhere we shop! Would buy again!
Elizabeth M.
Edmonds, WA
This is a great dish soap that really cuts through greasy messes quickly. It's an awesome value and much less expensive than most other brands. I purchased this at my local grocery store. I highly recommend and will buy again.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I use to clean my dishes daily. I wish the color was artificial looking and the smell was more natural. I like how it gets the job done and gets grease out well. This product does last a while which is good with a cheap price.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I'm not a big fan of this dish soap. I feel like it left a nasty after scent on hands every time after using it. I try not to buy unless I have too. My dad loves Ajax though.
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
An excellent dish soap for getting your dishes clean! It's tough on stuck-on food as well as grease. I really enjoy the fresh lemon scent, and it helps to make the chore more pleasant. It's very affordable, and it does an awesome job!
mary edith B.
Eastern
This is one of the best dishwashing liquid you can buy.i buy two bottles a month.it cuts grease gets my pots and pans squeaky clean.i have used it for years now.and I highly recommend this to anyone.this is just absolutely amazing dishwasher.i love it.
Amanda S.
For less than a dollar or two, Ajax soaps do the trick in cleaning all my dishes. And all you need is a drop or two on your sponge! Amazing product that doesn't dry out or irritate my hands either.
Kelsey A.
Great overall!!! Smells and works for greasy nasty pans that take for every to come off. This dish soap is good quality vs getting cheap dish soap that won't get the job done.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
Most cost efficient dish soap out there. It's cheap, but the quality is what you pay for. The scent is fine-to be expected. It requires a lot more soap to get the job done, so you end up running out quickly. Would not recommend.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??