Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Punta Gorda, FL

I don't need to use a lot on the sponge to get my dishes clean. The large bottle can last me a year and that's washing every day or every two days and washing 5 or more dishes each time. I also wash most dishes at least twice, sometimes three times.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

This is the dish liquid I grew up with. Cheap and gets the job done. It's usually about a dollar or two, for a bottle that will last my two person household about a month or so. Nothing super great about it, just your standard dish washing liquid.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

Smells fresh but I find that if doesn't always clean as well as some of the competition. It is a decent value but I think it is better to spend a little more and get the benefits. Works when you're willing to put in a little elbow grease to scrub.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

This product makes washing even the toughest, caked-on dishes easier. Less elbow grease is needed, and the lemon scent is pleasant. I will continue to purchase this product in the future, and would be open to trying other products in this brand.
Ariella E.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY

I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH

This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Gia S.
Gia S.

I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
James F.
James F.
Caledonia, MI

The grease cutting power of Ajax is the only thing that beats its amazingly affordable price. Always leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Usually priced near a dollar any household can afford to keep there dishes clean with this superb product.

Join Now