BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Ajax do works well and the scent is wonderful. It's also reasonable and I will tell people to use it
Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA
It works miracles. Leaves dishes extra clean. No hassle. Smells amazing also. Very much recommend it
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
Cheap, no frills, gets the job done. The fragrance smells clean to me and they dissolve grease well.
Brenda G.
Irving,Tx
I feel like it's actually good after all my dishes look sparkling lol just saying and like the smell
Cheyne R.
Parksley, VA
Excellent detergent for a low price and a nice clean, fresh scent, cleans dishes and pans very well!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using Ajax when im doing my hubby dirty work clothes. Works great for anything. Smell good to
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I like this and we have been using it in my house for years. It smells nice and it is very affective.
Oddymar B.
This is the one we use in my house
It is not the cheapest but its price is right
Help celan quickly
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Jennifer M.
, Versailles KY
This stuff gets the job done!!! I do dishes every day by hand. Ajax is my go to for clean dishes!!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??