BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Yaris L.
Super deja los trastes super limpios ademas su frescura es super rica simplemente lo tienes que probar
Kavita M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Ajax is not bad the dish soap does its job but I prefer the powder. I use it to scrub my pots and pans.
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
I love this dish washing liquid it smells good plus it gets the grease off the pans quickly............
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
If you love the smell of fruit loops you will love he smell of this product. It's also insanely cheap!
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
This is our go to dish soap. It has a fresh fragrance but not too strong and it cleans the dishes well.
Brittany C.
This brand suds up well and gets the grease off well. you don't have to drain and re-fill with this.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Smell good during wash the dishes every seldom but like a great shine! Even smell like a Great orange
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I really like this dish liquid soap. It gets the job done just as well as Dawn, but it's way cheaper.
Bridgette M.
Crosby, TX
This is a goos dish washing soap. Cuts through grease efficiently. Does not leave spots when drying.
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I like this and we have been using it in my house for years. It smells nice and it is very affective.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??