BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
I use this to cleanse my makeup brushes because it's antibacterial and doesn't seem to foam up a lot.
Kayla W.
Not my favorite brand. And its not as good either. I find myself using more of this than other brands
kass l.
Elsa, TX
Ajaz degreaser removing tough stains. This product is awesome :). The lemon is a plus to the product.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Ajax do works well and the scent is wonderful. It's also reasonable and I will tell people to use it
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using Ajax when im doing my hubby dirty work clothes. Works great for anything. Smell good to
Bridgette M.
Crosby, TX
This is a goos dish washing soap. Cuts through grease efficiently. Does not leave spots when drying.
Beverly D.
I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it but I have tried better brands but leaves dishes clean from oil and takes off all the food
Perfect for greasy dishes! This product is my Go to when it comes for grease! And super inexpensive
aj m.
I hate soaps with smells but this lemon is the perfect amount of strong and subtle. I recommend it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??