BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL
Best soap to use on pots and pans used for frying! Hot water and this dish soap and no hard scrubbing.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
Haaayyyyy don't tell me you have never bought this one?? You can even find it at your dollar tree store
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Ajax doesn't cut grease very well, but is good for the price. It can usually be found at dollar stores.
Angie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really love the smell and leaves my dishes clean. This is the dish soap I always use no matter what!
Brooklin A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great soap for a decent price. Cuts through grease and gets things squeaky clean without all the work.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I don't feel Ajax really cleans my dishes. I feel like I have to use more of it just to get them clean.
Sam D.
Works very well and is also very inexpensive. The lemon scent is fresh and clean. Ajax is a great brand
Lupe F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tough on grease and stains. Have been using for years. Even good for cleaning floors as a last resort.
Eva H.
Los Angeles, CA
Washed my dishes really good ... excellent degreaser.. I highly recommend it to others who are in need.
Brit G.
Ajax is super great it makes items squeeky clean. Smells wonderful and get rid if tough clean up spots.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's