BY AJAX #70 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

danette t.
Winchester
Worked ok. The product is very cost effective. Could have been a little better at getting the grease off.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
A little rough on the hands but for a low price It does the job on the dishes. I prefer Palmolive & Dawn!
Christina L.
Loxahatchee, FL
I have always used this product because of how affordable it is. It's a great product and very effective!
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I don't feel Ajax really cleans my dishes. I feel like I have to use more of it just to get them clean.
Yaris L.
Super deja los trastes super limpios ademas su frescura es super rica simplemente lo tienes que probar
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
I love this dish washing liquid it smells good plus it gets the grease off the pans quickly............
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Works okay but there is so many better products out there! But these smells super good and lather well
Brittany L.
Edmonton, KY
Ajax smells so good and these are pretty cheap and you can get different scents and get grease off good
Bianca O.
Bought this because I couldn't find dawn. It gets the job done but not as concentrated as I'm used to.
Christine C.
This detergent does a great job and smells clean. It doesn't dry out my hands. I buy mine at sams club.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back