BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA
My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Russellville, AR
It's not my favorite dish soap out there, I find that I like Dawn the best, but Ajax is cheap and effective. The citrus scents are always good, but I don't like how it dries out my hands. would buy again if necessary.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.
This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Seferina M.
Seferina M.
This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
TaNisha W.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA
works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Very affordable product. Was the same type of detergent my Mom used when I was growing up.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
It's a good degreaser. I can let my dishes soak with this in the water and it really cuts through the grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??