Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Rosemary T.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Highland, CA
I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Treana H.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA
This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Paige H.
Paige H.
Love the lemon smell! It smells so citrusy and clean. I can't get enough of it!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
The cheapest, best, dish soap that someone could use! It gets all my dishes clean or my pots and pans which is what I use the dish soap for! I love how inexpensive it is and like to purchase it bulk is not an issue as they come in multiple sizes!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??