BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shan E.
For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Shayla B.
Lafayette, LA
The big bottles last me a very long time, a little goes a long way when washing dishes with this liquid. It's makes a lot of suds. I try to buy the lemon or orange scents majority of the time.
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA
Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Ajax is super cheap and that's honestly the reason I purchase it. It does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. My one problem is that it is more liquidy than more expensive brands. So, you often have to use more of it to really get the job done.
Lupita H.
This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Sana A.
I like the clean fresh scent this soap has. Does a good job of cleaning the dishes and pans.
Lisa G.
Baltimore
Love this product. Does. It leave any type of residue on dishes. Doesn't leave them soapy
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
A normal dish soap, works great on dishes. Tough on grease. Reasonable and reliable. Good on dishes
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??