BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lupe F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tough on grease and stains. Have been using for years. Even good for cleaning floors as a last resort.
Eva H.
Los Angeles, CA
Washed my dishes really good ... excellent degreaser.. I highly recommend it to others who are in need.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I don't feel Ajax really cleans my dishes. I feel like I have to use more of it just to get them clean.
Nicole F.
Super inexpensive and smells great. I would definitely recommend this. The lemon scent is my favorite.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
All time favorite dish soap. Nothing compares to the way this cuts grease easily making cleanup simple
Brooklin A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great soap for a decent price. Cuts through grease and gets things squeaky clean without all the work.
Jackie K.
Does the job- great for light or heavy cleaning jobs alike. Would really prefer something more natural.
Catrina M.
La Mirada, Ca
Ajax all the way. Can't go wrong with this product. I continue to repurchase this brand and this scent.
Gianna S.
This dish soap is ok I feel like it doesn't stay while washing. I have to keep adding more to my sponge
Angie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really love the smell and leaves my dishes clean. This is the dish soap I always use no matter what!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??