Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Nettie J.
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ

this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Perfection in a bottle. Nice scent. Gets the job done! Try this brand out if you haven't already
Amber P.
Amber P.

This is basically the only dish washer we use. It's antibacterial and it really gets rid of the grease which is always a pain to get off
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I used and buy this constantly. Having a family of 6 I need something that will last me a while. I always buy the biggest container of this I can buy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
, Versailles KY

This stuff gets the job done!!! I do dishes every day by hand. Ajax is my go to for clean dishes!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I use Ajax almost every day. Doesn't leave a greasy film and is affordable on any budget.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH

THE best dish soap! Ajax has been my favorite since college. Not only is it extremely cheap, but in my opinion it actually works better than the name brands, even better than Dawn. And not to be cliche, but it really is tough on grease and soft on hands. I use it as a hand soap too and it isn't harsh on the skin.
C. W.
C. W.

I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
Evelina G.
Evelina G.

My favorite thing about this product is
how little of it you need to use when
washing your dishes by hand. It smells like lemons and the texture of it is smooth and creamy. This will definitely leave your hands nice and soft after you're done. Not the best dish liquid but a good one.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now