BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Samantha S.
Bay City, MI
This is one of the only dish soaps i use it is amazing and has a nice smell to them it cleans my dishes very well it has a great affect on them and clean like a charm.
Natalia V.
Olor agradable, quita por completo la grasa y suciedad pegada pero reseca las manos
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
This is our go to dish soap. It has a fresh fragrance but not too strong and it cleans the dishes well.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
This is my all time favorite scent from this brand. The degreasing quality also works really well. Highly recommend.
Eve F.
Gary, IN
Love this dishwashing liquid! Not only does it gcut the grease in my dishes, but it aslo smells great and leaves my hand very soft!
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
Best to cut the grease and goes a long way. Smells delicious too. Does not dry out my hand which is a good thing when you have to do a lot of dishes.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how this product comes in I'll lot of different scents. The formula works great on grease and other residue on the dishes. I also really like how there is a lot of product in one bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
I expected this to be a three month supply of dish soap for my household of 8. ... AjaxSuper Degreaser Dish Liquid, Lemon, 30 Fluid Ounce. ... Dawn Dish Soap, Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, 56 Fl Oz, 2 Count
Jessica D.
I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??