Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Olga F.
Olga F.
Nov. 19, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY
Nov. 20, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Denver, CO
Nov. 20, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works wonders on a budget. Love the smell and the bubbles. The dishes are appealing after washed.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Nov. 20, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like Ajax. I think it cleans really well and smells pretty good. I use it quite a bit and the price isn't too bad. I would most definitely recommend this product to someone else, as it has yet to fail me
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
Nov. 20, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My family prefers the citrus scents so the Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is always something we can rely on. The smell is a bit stronger compared to their competitor, Joy, but we still make occasional Ajax purchases. I believe Ajax is a little cheaper so when funds are tight, we go for Ajax.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Nov. 20, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is a great dish soap. It gets rid of caked on messes and smells wonderful. It's a good value, especially when paired with a coupon which this brand gives out pretty regularly. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??