Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
marle t.
marle t.

Very good this product. I have no complaints about it, I would continue to buy it because I have obtained good results, it does not damage my hands and clean my dishes well. Its smell is delicious.
This brand would continue to use because so far I have not had any problems with their products
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL

Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX

Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX

You can never go wrong with lemon scented items especially while washing dishes
Christina W.
Christina W.

Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.

Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.

It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY

It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??