BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rossana T.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
ajax super desengrasante es el mejor desengrasante que hay en el mercado. sin mucho esfuerzo consigue dejas tus platos y sartenes libres de grasa que deja la comida. es totalmente efectivo! el mejor. lo recomiendo porque tiene muy biuen precio
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero
Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA
My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Russellville, AR
It's not my favorite dish soap out there, I find that I like Dawn the best, but Ajax is cheap and effective. The citrus scents are always good, but I don't like how it dries out my hands. would buy again if necessary.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.
This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Seferina M.
Seferina M.
This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??