Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Harlee W.
Harlee W.

Ajax dish liquid does a great job degreasing dirty dishes & the price is great too! Ajax comes in different scents & different sizes, even the biggest bottle is very affordable!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bay City, MI

This is one of the only dish soaps i use it is amazing and has a nice smell to them it cleans my dishes very well it has a great affect on them and clean like a charm.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Olor agradable, quita por completo la grasa y suciedad pegada pero reseca las manos
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA

This is our go to dish soap. It has a fresh fragrance but not too strong and it cleans the dishes well.
Arianne G.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA

This is my all time favorite scent from this brand. The degreasing quality also works really well. Highly recommend.
Eve F.
Eve F.
Gary, IN

Love this dishwashing liquid! Not only does it gcut the grease in my dishes, but it aslo smells great and leaves my hand very soft!
maria gabriela f.
maria gabriela f.
San Francisco

este producto es sorprendente quita y arrasa con toda la grasa a su paso incluso lo he utilizado para lavar las rejillas del horno y me dio resultados increibles en un solo paso
Sara D.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca

Best to cut the grease and goes a long way. Smells delicious too. Does not dry out my hand which is a good thing when you have to do a lot of dishes.
Zayit B.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN

I love how this product comes in I'll lot of different scents. The formula works great on grease and other residue on the dishes. I also really like how there is a lot of product in one bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX

I expected this to be a three month supply of dish soap for my household of 8. ... AjaxSuper Degreaser Dish Liquid, Lemon, 30 Fluid Ounce. ... Dawn Dish Soap, Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, 56 Fl Oz, 2 Count
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now