BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX
A great product. Soft on your hand and it does nor require a lot. It is very good for the value. I highly recommend.
Lorraine G.
Very good dishwashing liquid. Cuts grease and has long lasting soap. This is a pleasant lemon fresh scent. Great price: $1.29 and up

Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Oh my God! I love this dish liquid. they smell it gives your dishes is the best. I sometimes mix it with clorox and it's good.
A R.
My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Oceanna H.
This is my back up soap. If I don't get dawn I get this since it's the next best thing
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
The only dish soap I'll ever use. It's what my
mom uses and it's what I use! I use is to refill my sponge scrubber that has a handle reservoir for dish soap. It's a great value and has a really nice scent.
Danielle F.
It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Angela F.
Always a great soap. It does actually cut the grease better than most dish washing liquids. Great scent.
Regan G.
Compared to other brands this doesn't cut it for me. It takes a lot of product to clean like the other brands. It is cheap. My mom buys it from Walmart.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
Best value, you get the best amount of product for the best price. It suds great, smells nice, and removes all residue off of dishes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??