BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
raquel c.
raquel c.
lo uso todo el tiempo siempre lo compro es buenisimo tiene un buen olor y deja los platos sin grasa
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this dish soap - it smells great and really helps cut grease if I leave my messiest dishes soaking in it for a bit. I've been using it for several months and so far I haven't noticed any rough effect on my hands. For the price, this is an awesome deal and I will continue to use it!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Raylene K.
Raylene K.
My dishes are easy to clean with this soap. Fights through grease. Ive picked up other soaps before and overall i just keep going back to ajax.
Kiyana H.
Kiyana H.
Washington, DC
Gives an okay clean. It's not the best product in the world but it does work. It's not the best at what it says it is.(Cutting grease) There are better products and this one does not cut the grease.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntingtown, MD
Use this for dishes everyday, but we also dilute it and use it to clean our granite counter tops. Keeps them clean.
Portia I.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville
Love the lemon scent. Cleans my dishes. I just don't like how my hands feel after using
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL
me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Lasts for many washes and is super efficient! Smells good too. Works to take off grease satins!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??