BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Es bueno hace una buena función a la hora de lavar los trastes y tiene un rico aroma que ayuda a remover los malos olores de residuo q queda en los trastes
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX
For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I love lemon scented cleaning products and soaps, especially for kitchen use. This dish soap smells great, the large bottles last forever, and I've never had problems getting dishes clean while using it. It's a great value and I will continue to repurchase every time!
Cecilie S.
Cecilie S.
Camp Springs, MD
Not a major fan of Ajax but this is the one I choose when I do chose to buy their products
raquel c.
raquel c.
lo uso todo el tiempo siempre lo compro es buenisimo tiene un buen olor y deja los platos sin grasa
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this dish soap - it smells great and really helps cut grease if I leave my messiest dishes soaking in it for a bit. I've been using it for several months and so far I haven't noticed any rough effect on my hands. For the price, this is an awesome deal and I will continue to use it!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Raylene K.
Raylene K.
My dishes are easy to clean with this soap. Fights through grease. Ive picked up other soaps before and overall i just keep going back to ajax.
Kiyana H.
Kiyana H.
Washington, DC
Gives an okay clean. It's not the best product in the world but it does work. It's not the best at what it says it is.(Cutting grease) There are better products and this one does not cut the grease.

Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??