BY AJAX #70 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Omar Yeshua P.
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
This really works for tough baked on grease and other tough things to clean. I love to soak my pans in this
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Katrina R.
Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
Very good product. As stated in name, a good degreaser soap and so inexpensive. All the scents smell great.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
We love using Ajax dish liquid soap. The lemon scented one smells so good. It works well being a degreaser!
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favs! I love this action packed degreaser! It smells so heavenly and cleans the dishes very well.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
Love the scent and the way it works! Big bang for the buck! It is a nice sunny fresh scented grease buster.
Jamila O.
This liquid soap smells delitios. It's very similar to the green one and it cleans all of your silver ware
Courtney A.
I love the lemon scent, makes me feel like my dishes are extra clean. Works great and the color is pretty.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back