Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Christina W.
Christina W.
Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA
This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
It is quite drying on your hands but it does get the job done! It is very friendly on your wallet and you can buy it at any grocery store
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
For the price of this product you would expect it not to be any good but it definitely works.
Jennilee P.
Jennilee P.
Smells amazing and does the job! I love Ajax products- definitely a product that I always get at the store!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Springfield, PA
My go to for dish soap. It fights grease while saving me money! I love the citrusy smell to it. This is the lowest priced soap where I am and honestly it's the best
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??