Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Sana A.
Sana A.

I like the clean fresh scent this soap has. Does a good job of cleaning the dishes and pans.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Great dish soap! Does the job fairly! Usually in my one of three choices I have for dish soup! Works great for the clean, does fair on tough grease! Scent is great, definitely will recommend to others!
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

Nope. This is my third pick when Dawn and then Palmolive is all sold out in the grocery store. It's cheap but not good. The price equals the quality. Hard to scrub out some dishes with this and harms your hands by cracking them.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

My mother has recently started buying this brand because someone told her she's like it but she doesn't love it. She like how affordable it is and she doesn't have to spend a lot for the amount of product it gives you.
Griselda D.
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA

Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE

My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now