BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
Not even gunna lie my father got my sister and I this product when we first moved in together for stuff that couldn't go into the dishwasher and after the use of this product everything smelt like oranges even when there wasn't soap on the items.
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I love that Ajax is super affordable! They have many many scents to choose from which is even better....... I wish they could create more bubbles when applied in water but can't complain for the price. Will definitely be purchasing some more. :)
Alexandra P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this dish soap - it smells great and really helps cut grease if I leave my messiest dishes soaking in it for a bit. I've been using it for several months and so far I haven't noticed any rough effect on my hands. For the price, this is an awesome deal and I will continue to use it!
Marie G.
Reading , PA
This product is our go to product! We use this product at least 60% of the time. It smells great and it's very affordable. It definitely works as advertised. I would recommend this to others. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Amber M.
Spokane, WA
My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
I love this product. I have used it to wash my dishes, I have put a little bit in my dishwasher, and I have even washed my vehicle with it. It takes no time at all to get the dirt, grime, and grease off of anything that I use it on.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love lemon smell for dish soap and this one works well. It is a really good price at the store and cleans all of my dishes really well. Ajax is a great brand and I prefer it over the others unless they are out of the lemon smell.
Katie K.
Grand Bay, AL
Does a great job cleaning all of the dishes. Even makes my hands feel nice after washing them. We get this from Walmart most of the time, so I get the big bottle. I buy this every time. I don't think I've ever used another brand!
Karyn N.
This dish soap works great! The lemon scent is very fresh and clean, perfect for tough to clean dishes! It's long lasting, and it's worth every penny! Best of all it's available practically everywhere we shop! Would buy again!
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??