BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Cindy H.
I love the different aromas that I can get this in. I use it daily. Great product. Other products dry my hands out. The price and value are great. Cleans my dishes and my pots and pans, I would recommend it to my friends and family members. Thumbs up Ajax...
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Jordan C.
I love this dish soap it's affordable and works great to get my dishes clean. It is the cheapest for the size by far compared to all of its competitors and it does a fantastic job. The smell is great but not overwhelming and I would absolutely recommend it.
Excellent product starts the fat of a single pull, does not mistreat my hands. Very good as it does not have very strong odor, I am a bit allergic to the smells of strong soap but this ni feel is perfect for those days of barbecue. I fully recommend it
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Ajax is super cheap and that's honestly the reason I purchase it. It does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. My one problem is that it is more liquidy than more expensive brands. So, you often have to use more of it to really get the job done.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
All i can say is i always buy this product. Very good value for your money compared to other brands. Effective and does the job! I love that it comes on different scents. I would definitely buy this product again. And i also recommend this product!
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
Not even gunna lie my father got my sister and I this product when we first moved in together for stuff that couldn't go into the dishwasher and after the use of this product everything smelt like oranges even when there wasn't soap on the items.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
I love that Ajax is super affordable! They have many many scents to choose from which is even better....... I wish they could create more bubbles when applied in water but can't complain for the price. Will definitely be purchasing some more. :)
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This dish soap is okay. Not the greatest. Great for the money but I always have to use a lot of soap when washing dishes by hand. I typically buy the big jugs if this soap and it lasts me a really long time. Good product for an inexpensive price.
Alexandra P.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this dish soap - it smells great and really helps cut grease if I leave my messiest dishes soaking in it for a bit. I've been using it for several months and so far I haven't noticed any rough effect on my hands. For the price, this is an awesome deal and I will continue to use it!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??