Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN

Love this product. Love that it has the degreaser in it to help break down stuck on stains and dirt. Very effective and not badly priced. Definitely a good value for the price. No bad things to say about this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

I love this dish soap it's affordable and works great to get my dishes clean. It is the cheapest for the size by far compared to all of its competitors and it does a fantastic job. The smell is great but not overwhelming and I would absolutely recommend it.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This soap is really good especially considering it's cheap price tag. I would recommend it for it's degreasing properties as it does a great job as it claims. You could find this as the dollar tree and even without a small budget I would still recommend it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY

It does the job it gets bubbly and cleans the dishes. Unfortunately it drys my hands out to a point that I'd prefer not to use it. The smell is really nice and can get a nice lather though. Its not too pricey so its good for its value. I would recommend it.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX

This dish washing liquid does a great job of cleaning the dishes. It takes off all the grease on the pans and plates without leaving that nasty greasy feeling. It's super affordable and has a pleasant scent to it. I been use it for years, highly recommend.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

This is the brand i always used in college (can buy it at the dollar store, so cheep was always good) but it did work well, or at least as well as most other brands. the de-greaser does help a lot and i am always a fan of lemon sented soap for the kitchen
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX

I always, and I mean always buy this dish liquid soap. It smells nice and clean. I find it to work great and a very small amount goes a long away. It lasts me a long time, it's very affordable and I've purchased it at quite a few different grocery stores.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix, AZ

It's good dish soap. It's usually pretty cheap. I can even find it at the dollar store sometimes. I'm not a dish soap enthusiasts but it gets my dishes clean and always does it's job. It also works well as hand soap if you're in a pinch. I'd buy it again.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA

mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now