BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is the dish soap I currently have. Gets all the grease off of my dishes and pots/pans. It's affordable too and they have big bottles of them (which is the one I have). It also is a good hand soap and gets any greasy/oily feel off of my hands while I'm cooking
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Alejandra M.
My family has always used this ever since I was little. We buy it at family dollar, or Walmart. I never been a fan of the lemon scent just because it gives me a headache. But it's a good dishsoap.
Desirée T.
One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Brittany G.
Ajax cuts through grease so easily! It takes so much hassle out of scrubbing dishes.  I love that it is available pretty much everywhere and its citrusy scents leave your kitchen smelling fresh and clean--and at a low price, as well!  Ajax is my go-to brand.
Cindy H.
I love the different aromas that I can get this in. I use it daily. Great product. Other products dry my hands out. The price and value are great. Cleans my dishes and my pots and pans, I would recommend it to my friends and family members. Thumbs up Ajax...
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Jordan C.
I love this dish soap it's affordable and works great to get my dishes clean. It is the cheapest for the size by far compared to all of its competitors and it does a fantastic job. The smell is great but not overwhelming and I would absolutely recommend it.
Kaylee T.
We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Sierra A.
This does a kind of okay job. I reach for these when I don't have coupons for other dish soap brands because Ajax is very inexpensive. So if you're on a budget, I recommend. However, I use more of this product to get the same effectiveness of other brands with less product.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??