Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Shan E.
Shan E.

For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Dallas, TX

The price is good on this. I usually get this at Kroger. It does what it's supposed to do and doesn't smell like feet. Not sure what else to say about it, it's dish soap. Not much to get excited about. Don't put it in the dishwasher. Only have to learn that one time.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va

Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Believe it or not i use this on stains as well as for my dishes. i once got a grease stain on my work shirt and was so worried it wouldn't come out... i used this and a wet wash cloth to pre treat the shirt. the stain came out!! i have used ajax degreaser ever since!!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA

I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN

This soap makes my dishes smell fresh and clean and has a nice scent. I love how you only have to use a small amount when washing dishes. I purchased it at my local grocery store and it is very effective. I would buy this soap again and would recommend it to others!
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

I've always find the smell of lemon-scented cleaning products to be a little "basic" - there are more original, unique scents out there. But the degreasing part definitely lives up the hype.

4 stars vs. 5 only because I'm not the biggest fan of of the lemon scent. 😋
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're on a budget and want an effective soap, this is it! You can find this at any supermarket, drugstore, target etc.. I love how it cleans so well and so easy to remove stains and grease. I also use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and it works so great!!!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

This is the only dish soap that my husband and I use in our house. Ajax is our favorite brand, not only because of the super affordable price, but because it does a great job at getting our dishes sparkling clean. A little tends to go a long way. Highly recommended!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Great product, I love it. It really does a great job of clearing the grease from our dishes. We cook a lot of greasy ground meat and the soap will totally cut right through it. The scent is also wonderful, very clean but not overpowering. I would recommend for use.

Join Now