BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kalyn L.
Killeen, TX
When it comes to dish soap, I always notice a smell in my dishes after washing that makes me gag. This is the only scent and brand that I can trust to clean my dishes without leaving a strong odor that masks the smell of my food !
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I really like the smell of this one. I feel like Ajax really works super well. I feel like it gets all the stuck on food off really easily. The price is great. You can easily find this brand anywhere. I would definitely recommend.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
It is an excellent product for washing dishes. the smell is delicious and really leaves super clean dishes, cuts grease and removes food debris easily. not dry hands and the product lasts a lot. the packing is huge. I recommend it
Heather G.
Jena, LA
We'e bought this several times and it's really nice. Gets all the nasty grease off of the pans and it smells nice. However, we basically use a different liquid every time. I do enjoy this and it is effective si I would recommend.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love Ajax! It is a cheap product made with quality ingredients! It is so much cheaper than Dawn or Palmolive and works just as well, if not better. It smells great and get my dishes clean! What more could I ask for?
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
In one word - classic! Ajax says "hard working" to me - and this dish soap is. Cuts grease and cleans like no other. The best part - very economical as well. I highly recommend this dish soap and will continue to buy it forever!
Janette r.
San Jose, CA
The only dish soap i use! I really don't like other brands or scents due to the fact that the after washing the dishes, this product really cleans and takes out all the oder! Cleaning a dish you had egg on never smelt so good!
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use this dishwasher soap every day when I wash the dishes. I love that it leaves a clean feeling and it smells great! the price is amazing too! it's so cheap! they also have other scents as well, definitely would recommend!
shilpa l.
Though I use dishwasher daily but I have to wash many with my hands also. I tried many brands but love to use AJAX. It is so gentle to my hands. The dishes are so clean. it smells good when we are using it but then disappear.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??