BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Springfield, PA
My go to for dish soap. It fights grease while saving me money! I love the citrusy smell to it. This is the lowest priced soap where I am and honestly it's the best
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
This soap makes my dishes smell fresh and clean and has a nice scent. I love how you only have to use a small amount when washing dishes. I purchased it at my local grocery store and it is very effective. I would buy this soap again and would recommend it to others!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Mission, TX
I love the smell I feel the dishes are more clean using this brand I have tried everything and so far this is the only I have liked
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Elora G.
Elora G.
It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I always buy the super big bottle of Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid. It's the best value for my money! Even cheaper per oz. than the Great Value brand. This is the BEST dish soap. The degreaser in it really does work. I don't have to worry about soaking dishes overnight.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??