BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lorraine G.
Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Omar Yeshua P.
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Katrina R.
Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Works well. Gets the grease out of dishes and smells awesome. This is one product that I always repurchase.
Michelle E.
Cheap dish soap that cleans the dishes easily and smells good too. Lathers well and cuts grease just fine
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX
My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
MICHELLE L.
Again for the price if I run out of something I'll grab this on the fly. Works but would rather use Dawn.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
It a good product and it cleans well. It's vital the grease and food particles. I recommend this product
Lynette T.
Norcross, GA
Very nice soap. Love how it makes a lot of bubbles. Leaves dishes nice and clean. Good price & affordable
Cynthia H.
Lemon brand is really good. One the smell, the price and it gets rid of fleas when I wash my dogs with it
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??