Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.

This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY

This dish soap is cheap but gets the job done. The bottle can last a long time and it leaves the dishes smelling and looking new
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
TaNisha W.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA

works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ

This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Khustaba N.
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.

Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Marisela I.
Marisela I.
Deming, NM

i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS

Very affordable product. Was the same type of detergent my Mom used when I was growing up.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now