BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
It has a great smell but you have to use so much soap compared to other brands!
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
This gets the job done and is definitely affordable. You can find it at nearly any store.
Kayla S.
Belleville, MI
Classic Ajax, classic lemon scent. Ajax is as promised, a super degreaser. It can be used to prep hard to clean dishes for the dishwasher or even for everyday hand washing. Gentle on dishes, tough on stains. (Gentle on hands, because we all use our dish soap and hand soap, who are we kidding)
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Ashley S.
One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Rose J.
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??