Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Lilian B.
Lilian B.
Hartsdale, NY
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:46 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
One of my favorite things uff save my life lol helps a lot make my life easier and that don't have price I'll get it on target is a good deal going on true December
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Jaden G.
Jaden G.
Midland, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Nov. 17, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??