Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA

My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY

Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Hot Springs, AR

It's not my favorite dish soap out there, I find that I like Dawn the best, but Ajax is cheap and effective. The citrus scents are always good, but I don't like how it dries out my hands. would buy again if necessary.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Griselda D.
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA

Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

My mother has recently started buying this brand because someone told her she's like it but she doesn't love it. She like how affordable it is and she doesn't have to spend a lot for the amount of product it gives you.
Yasimer T.
Yasimer T.
Barcelona. Anzoategui

Rico aroma, no le hace daño a las manos, arranca muy bien la grasa sin dejar esa textura de que aun posee jabón
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.

This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Teresita A.
Teresita A.

Es de los mejores desengrasantes que e usado con solo poner a remojar los platos con un poco de esto,no cuesta nada lavarlos enseguida
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now