Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
Good product I'm not so fond of the smell but it gets the job done for half the cost, so I can't be mad at that.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH
I prefer the degreaser because i run out of foil to put on my pans and this soap is the best to get the baked on grease off.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Rose J.
Rose J.
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??