Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Shellby P.
Shellby P.
Muncie, IN
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is all I use. I love the price and the smell and everything about it. Go try
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Thornton, CO
Nov. 16, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I mean it's good for when you're on a lower budget still works okay but it isn't great.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Fresh scent, wipes away greasy cooking ware easily. Leaves dishes spotless and feeling completely clean.
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It's a ok soap I have used better ones but when you low in money this come handy
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Brianda G.
Brianda G.
Modesto
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
My favorite dish soap.

I also use it to clean my sink in my bathroom. Love the smell as well reminds me of my childhood. Probably because my mother has always used this. And the price couldn't be better.. very affordable.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is super cheap and does a good job. You don't have to use much to get your dishes clean
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??