BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lupita H.
This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Shayla B.
Lafayette, LA
The big bottles last me a very long time, a little goes a long way when washing dishes with this liquid. It's makes a lot of suds. I try to buy the lemon or orange scents majority of the time.
Shan E.
For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Jessica D.
I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
I expected this to be a three month supply of dish soap for my household of 8. ... AjaxSuper Degreaser Dish Liquid, Lemon, 30 Fluid Ounce. ... Dawn Dish Soap, Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, 56 Fl Oz, 2 Count
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
Ajax is a good value but it's still not super sudsy and you do have to use quite an amount of soap to make sure you get enough suds to wash the dishes
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??