BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Ajax is always my brand of choice. Great price and great product. I let tough pans soak in this soap and water, and within an hour I can wash them clean. Also, a little goes a long way. The smell is great, and it does not dry my hands out.
Katy F.
Katy F.
Kansas City, MO
I'm very picky when it comes to my dish soap and this one is awesome. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Springfield, PA
My go to for dish soap. It fights grease while saving me money! I love the citrusy smell to it. This is the lowest priced soap where I am and honestly it's the best
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
This soap makes my dishes smell fresh and clean and has a nice scent. I love how you only have to use a small amount when washing dishes. I purchased it at my local grocery store and it is very effective. I would buy this soap again and would recommend it to others!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Mission, TX
I love the smell I feel the dishes are more clean using this brand I have tried everything and so far this is the only I have liked
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??