BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Alicia M.
This soap is a pretty decent dupe for Dawn. It works well to wash dishes, but it makes the hands very dry.
Saira R.
Evans Mills, NY
Great in degreasing all my pans. Love the smell as well. It is my all time favorite dish soap to purchase.
Omar Yeshua P.
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Maria H.
San Antonio
Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I loveeee this do much because it really works for oily pans. I love using this because it smells so good.
Nick S.
Canton
Not a brand that I like to use for the the dishes. The price is great but it takes more to get things clean
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
This really works for tough baked on grease and other tough things to clean. I love to soak my pans in this
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??