BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY
I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
This dish washer works amazing and the smells is just so great over all. Plus this soap in a great budget.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Best dish soap I've ever used. It comes in different smells and different sizes. Won't use any other brand
Jennilee P.
Smells amazing and does the job! I love Ajax products- definitely a product that I always get at the store!
Saira R.
Evans Mills, NY
Great in degreasing all my pans. Love the smell as well. It is my all time favorite dish soap to purchase.
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
This really works for tough baked on grease and other tough things to clean. I love to soak my pans in this
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Works well. Gets the grease out of dishes and smells awesome. This is one product that I always repurchase.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??