BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Shanquetta T.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
It has a great smell but you have to use so much soap compared to other brands!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Love the degreaser !! We use daily especially since we cook so much and it smells great!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
I always buy Ajax dishiquid. It smells good, doesn't ittitate your hands. It cuts through grease and is a great value.
pam b.
pam b.
Coraopolis, PA
Does a great job removing grease and has a great scent I get the best prices at shop and save.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
It smells good and is really afforable. It's good for washing dishes but not for greasy pans. I feel like I have to use a lot of dish soap to clean my pots and pans. Even when I presoak my them it still doesn't cut through the grease. Compare to Dawn, I will not buy this again.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA
Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??