BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
L G.
L G.
Cambridge, OH
They are just about the cheapest brand with the most texture and feel of the soap itself. good brand for the money.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
works well I dont like the smell and is harsh on my hands So wear gloves. I dont recommend AJAX it does price well but I dont like how it dries out my hands . So to me there are better brands because of the smell and harshness. For the price range it does do the job at cleaning dishes and removing grease wearing gloves will help on the harshness.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA
I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
This soap work very well and I like how my dishes look after I wash them..

The smell is so good and the price is very good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Lemon brand is really good. One the smell, the price and it gets rid of fleas when I wash my dogs with it
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This product is not as good as I thought it would be I have to use more than I want to, to make sure my dishes are washed right. You have to use a lot of soap to get it to work
erin m.
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ajax!!! this soap can bust through any stuck on grease or gunk. it also works on stained clothes.
HH J.
HH J.
Totally the best value for the money. Been using this brand for years. Better than most store brands. Usually buy at the supermarket.,
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Shellby P.
Shellby P.
Muncie, IN
Ajax is all I use. I love the price and the smell and everything about it. Go try
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??