Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Kiara H.
Kiara H.

It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Baltimore

Love this product. Does. It leave any type of residue on dishes. Doesn't leave them soapy
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ

Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL

cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Olga F.
Olga F.

Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Lexi C.
Lexi C.

Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA

This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO

Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Denver, CO

Works wonders on a budget. Love the smell and the bubbles. The dishes are appealing after washed.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now