Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Geniva B.
Geniva B.
Anderson
Lemon scent is my favorite! Removes grease immediately from pans! I buy it at Walmart! Has a very nice smell to it! Leaves the dishes smelling wonderful! It's a very great value and price! I deff recommend it to others
haylee g.
haylee g.
This is my backup dish soap, it's not my main soap just because I prefer gain. It works okay, sometimes it doesn't clean messes up as easily as other dish soaps do.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
The cheapest, best, dish soap that someone could use! It gets all my dishes clean or my pots and pans which is what I use the dish soap for! I love how inexpensive it is and like to purchase it bulk is not an issue as they come in multiple sizes!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Love the lemon smell! It smells so citrusy and clean. I can't get enough of it!
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Treana H.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA
This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Ajax super degreaser is tough on grease and gets my dishes super clean it is also good to use in laundry for stain remover
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.
Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??