Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA

I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL

Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mayfield, KY

Works wonderfully. Cuts grease and is a fair price. Works great for hand washing dishes!
Sam D.
Sam D.

Works very well and is also very inexpensive. The lemon scent is fresh and clean. Ajax is a great brand
Is really good, it does not hurt your hands, but it is an excellent fat starter and not only removes fat from a dish, it can be from the kitchen too. Also has a very pleasant aroma, I recommend it
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now