Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Asia C.
Asia C.

Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Indio, CA

Smells great, cleases your dishes good but when cutting grease, I don't like it all too well. Doesn't clean clear on greased pans.
Portia I.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA

Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville

Love the lemon scent. Cleans my dishes. I just don't like how my hands feel after using
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.
Doral, Florida

me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Patsy G.
Patsy G.

Lasts for many washes and is super efficient! Smells good too. Works to take off grease satins!
Rossana T.
Rossana T.
Miami

ajax super desengrasante es el mejor desengrasante que hay en el mercado. sin mucho esfuerzo consigue dejas tus platos y sartenes libres de grasa que deja la comida. es totalmente efectivo! el mejor. lo recomiendo porque tiene muy biuen precio
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now