BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rose J.
Rose J.
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Gainesville, GA
It has a really fresh sent to it it works very good, kind of tuff to take out greas but other then that works great
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Reina I.
Reina I.
The smell of this product is just perfect and it actually does remove the grease..highly recommended
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Belleville, MI
Classic Ajax, classic lemon scent. Ajax is as promised, a super degreaser. It can be used to prep hard to clean dishes for the dishwasher or even for everyday hand washing. Gentle on dishes, tough on stains. (Gentle on hands, because we all use our dish soap and hand soap, who are we kidding)
Galvan L.
Galvan L.
Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
This gets the job done and is definitely affordable. You can find it at nearly any store.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??