Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera, CA

Fresh scent, wipes away greasy cooking ware easily. Leaves dishes spotless and feeling completely clean.
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az

It's a ok soap I have used better ones but when you low in money this come handy
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Brianda G.
Brianda G.
Modesto

My favorite dish soap.

I also use it to clean my sink in my bathroom. Love the smell as well reminds me of my childhood. Probably because my mother has always used this. And the price couldn't be better.. very affordable.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA

Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH

This is super cheap and does a good job. You don't have to use much to get your dishes clean
Lilian B.
Lilian B.
Hartsdale, NY

One of my favorite things uff save my life lol helps a lot make my life easier and that don't have price I'll get it on target is a good deal going on true December
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA

I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Jaden G.
Jaden G.
Midland, TX

Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now