BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Amanda L.
Cheap cheap cheap but gets the job done! Smells great, tons of options in Ajax as far as smells
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Alejandra A.
I love the smell! This product washes your dishes very well. I strongly recommend
Lu C.
Great scent! Tough on grease! Super cheap as well! Love this dishwashing soap!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Brandy T.
I love Ajax and buy this exclusively. I use it for grease spots on clothes as well. It's a long lasting soap that cuts through grease and grime great.
Danielle T.
Wouldn't say it degreases well at all, but will work if you need a cheap product and that's all you can get. Does the job but not as good as other brands.
Jayne H.
Davenport, IA
I love how this product smells and how well it cleans my dishes. The price is a good value for the money. Just because its cheaper doesn't mean it is cheap. I have never been disappointed with this product. I would highly recommend using this dish soap.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??