BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This is super cheap and does a good job. You don't have to use much to get your dishes clean
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Belleville, MI
Classic Ajax, classic lemon scent. Ajax is as promised, a super degreaser. It can be used to prep hard to clean dishes for the dishwasher or even for everyday hand washing. Gentle on dishes, tough on stains. (Gentle on hands, because we all use our dish soap and hand soap, who are we kidding)
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
This gets the job done and is definitely affordable. You can find it at nearly any store.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Treana H.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA
This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Shanquetta T.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Thornton, CO
I mean it's good for when you're on a lower budget still works okay but it isn't great.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??