Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Audre S.
Audre S.
This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
Shanquetta T.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA
Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Love the degreaser !! We use daily especially since we cook so much and it smells great!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I always buy the super big bottle of Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid. It's the best value for my money! Even cheaper per oz. than the Great Value brand. This is the BEST dish soap. The degreaser in it really does work. I don't have to worry about soaking dishes overnight.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
Elora G.
Elora G.
It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Mission, TX
I love the smell I feel the dishes are more clean using this brand I have tried everything and so far this is the only I have liked
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??