Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX

You can never go wrong with lemon scented items especially while washing dishes
Christina W.
Christina W.

Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.

Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.

It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY

It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA

This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX

It is quite drying on your hands but it does get the job done! It is very friendly on your wallet and you can buy it at any grocery store
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.

For the price of this product you would expect it not to be any good but it definitely works.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now