BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jaden G.
Jaden G.
Midland, TX
Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Margriet M.
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA
Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Rose J.
Rose J.
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Ajax is super cheap and that's honestly the reason I purchase it. It does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. My one problem is that it is more liquidy than more expensive brands. So, you often have to use more of it to really get the job done.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??