BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
I love this dishwashing liquid. Every time I try something new I always go back to this one. The smell is a universal lemon scent great for kitchens. I has great lather and bubbles. I also is great cleaning dishes. The cost is amazing and the amount in the container is a great value. I recommend and I always get.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
Have always used this! It's cheap and effective! Gets all the dishes clean and is always good on grease!
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
The Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is my current favorite dish soap! Not only is it the cheapest dish soap in my area, at around $.90 a bottle, but it does a great job getting my dishes free of all the grime and grease they acquire. It smells like lemon, but is not overpowering like many lemon fragrances. This is a great buy for such a cheap price, so I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a bargain.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
Cleans good removes grease, has light pleasent scent. Very comparable to other brands in this price point. I use on a daily basis and is my go to detergent.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
All time favorite dish soap. Nothing compares to the way this cuts grease easily making cleanup simple
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola , FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Best soap! It leaves the dishes all soapy and clean! The lemon scent smells fresh and so clean!
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
My mom has always used this brand and smell since i was a little girl. I'm so used to it that i always get the same thing when she wants me to buy some more dish soap
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY
I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??