BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

suzzane u.
Tucson, AZ
It is so nice it's so formy gives a good wash it smell good too this is my go to dish soap I love it so much
Ken J.
Burton, MI
Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
Alicia R.
Blacklick
Great on tough messes. Cleans effectively helps keep those germs at bay. Lasts a long time gets the job done
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN
Definitely a house product!! Love the fresh sent and the bubbles it makes. Cleans dishes with a shine finish!
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
joanna r.
Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Jessica P.
Probably my favorite dish soap to use. It's inexpensive, smells good, and doesn't take a lot to lather well.
Taigan S.
I love this brand! I have never had any issues with getting anything clean! I use this brand for everything!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??