BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

suzzane u.
Tucson, AZ
It is so nice it's so formy gives a good wash it smell good too this is my go to dish soap I love it so much
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Jessica L.
I love the scent but it feels like I'm using just water and not soap. It's very thin, doesn't sud very well.
Katie H.
I mean it's dish soap! it's not complicated! it's not fussy! it does what it needs to do and that's about it!
Taigan S.
I love this brand! I have never had any issues with getting anything clean! I use this brand for everything!
Jennifer N.
Pleasant View, TN
This detergent really geta your dishes clean. It removes grease, baked on food etc with little to no effort.
Ines D.
Milford, CT
It does the job. good degreaser and doesnt harm my hands. its what it it. Still love palmolive better though
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
joanna r.
Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??