Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL

Great dish cleaner. Smells really good and eaisly wipes food away. Also love how affordable it is!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Gainesville, GA

It has a really fresh sent to it it works very good, kind of tuff to take out greas but other then that works great
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX

Great scent and degreasing power. This brand is always affordable and a great value for the size.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC

This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA

It works miracles. Leaves dishes extra clean. No hassle. Smells amazing also. Very much recommend it
Reina I.
Reina I.

The smell of this product is just perfect and it actually does remove the grease..highly recommended
Karina O.
Karina O.
Merced, CA

I don't like the Ajax soap but I do like the Ajax to clean my pots. I like using the dawn ultra.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX

Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
Galvan L.
Galvan L.

Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??