Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Madi G.
Madi G.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is okay. I really like the fresh smell, and it does well with grease. I prefer stronger smelling dish soaps though, and this one doesn't really compare. However if I'm low on revenue and need a better deal, I always choose this one.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Washington, DC
nklhuigh this is a reallym,mb nice product ,,,, I think it is reallly usefull and I like it very much,m,,,,,,,
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Orlando, FL
Super affordable dish soap that lasts a good amount of time. Great for getting tough grease.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye brook , NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Monika M.
Monika M.
Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
It smells good and is really afforable. It's good for washing dishes but not for greasy pans. I feel like I have to use a lot of dish soap to clean my pots and pans. Even when I presoak my them it still doesn't cut through the grease. Compare to Dawn, I will not buy this again.
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??