BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Nastassja G.
Miami
It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, removes grease, accessible and economical, keeps your hands soft
Sam B.
Marion, IA
Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
M A.
The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my dishes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Ken J.
Burton, MI
Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN
Definitely a house product!! Love the fresh sent and the bubbles it makes. Cleans dishes with a shine finish!
Taigan S.
I love this brand! I have never had any issues with getting anything clean! I use this brand for everything!
Katie H.
I mean it's dish soap! it's not complicated! it's not fussy! it does what it needs to do and that's about it!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??