BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This Ajax super degreaser detergent really works. I have used it for a long time and it removes the grease easily and smells good, leaving the dishes shining and clean. The price is really good and the quality is great. You should definitely get it
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Great dish cleaner. Smells really good and eaisly wipes food away. Also love how affordable it is!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA
Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??