BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH
I prefer the degreaser because i run out of foil to put on my pans and this soap is the best to get the baked on grease off.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Lilian B.
Lilian B.
Hartsdale, NY
One of my favorite things uff save my life lol helps a lot make my life easier and that don't have price I'll get it on target is a good deal going on true December
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA
Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??