Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca

Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA

It smells good and is really afforable. It's good for washing dishes but not for greasy pans. I feel like I have to use a lot of dish soap to clean my pots and pans. Even when I presoak my them it still doesn't cut through the grease. Compare to Dawn, I will not buy this again.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY

This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Orlando, FL

Super affordable dish soap that lasts a good amount of time. Great for getting tough grease.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Washington, DC

nklhuigh this is a reallym,mb nice product ,,,, I think it is reallly usefull and I like it very much,m,,,,,,,
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA

Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Lara P.
Lara P.

Ajax is really famous in my country you can buy it and be secure that it will do the job, you can buy it and almost every supermarket of the country, its a little expensive, but still affordable, i would buy it again because one bottle is enough for a long time and others dish liquid are more cheap but they dont last.
Madi G.
Madi G.
Kissimmee, FL

This stuff is okay. I really like the fresh smell, and it does well with grease. I prefer stronger smelling dish soaps though, and this one doesn't really compare. However if I'm low on revenue and need a better deal, I always choose this one.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL

It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC

I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now