Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Jaden G.
Jaden G.
Midland, TX
Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA
smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mayfield, KY
Works wonderfully. Cuts grease and is a fair price. Works great for hand washing dishes!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??