BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use ajax on my stove. It helps with the spills of the food and the grease that sometimes I drop.
This dish washer works amazing and the smells is just so great over all. Plus this soap in a great budget.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I've used this when cleaning a rental unit I use to own.. Sometimes there is a lot of greasy mess to clean
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY
I love this dish soap this is my go to. Gets all the greAse and grime off quick and smells pretty good too
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Works well. Gets the grease out of dishes and smells awesome. This is one product that I always repurchase.
Omar Yeshua P.
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
We love using Ajax dish liquid soap. The lemon scented one smells so good. It works well being a degreaser!
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Very good product. As stated in name, a good degreaser soap and so inexpensive. All the scents smell great.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??