Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.

Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Gina H.
Gina H.

Ajax super degreaser is tough on grease and gets my dishes super clean it is also good to use in laundry for stain remover
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT

This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I think the lemon scent is the best scent. It leaves your hands smelling citrus-y but not too much.
Yesenia Z.
Yesenia Z.
Harlingen, TX

Very clean aroma is not very good as a degreaser. Does not make enough suds to clean pots and pans.
This dish detergent is good it keep your dishes clean and shiny I bought my at Walmart because there price is great
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This soap works so well at cutting grease it's crazy, I even use it to wash my hands if I prep something greasy. It has a fresh orange scent & It's relatively cheap. Ajax put outs out coupons pretty often which is actually the reason I gave it a go!
Jariah G.
Jariah G.

My family tends to make very greasy meals (we also love bacon) which makes for greasy dishes. We've never had a problem with AJAX cleaning our grease messes. Other dish liquids will clean dishes but leave them with a greasy film, we've never had that problem with AJAX. Plus, there's always the great Deadpool references when buying it.
Jenessa L.
Jenessa L.

I like this product for its effectiveness and price. I didn't spend a ton but it works really well.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now