BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM
Wouldn't change to any other , it gets all the grease out my dishes and I love the smell , gentle with my hands
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer the orange scented one, it just seems to work better bit if i cant find it it this is my next choice.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY
Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
samara l.
Grinnell, IA
This dish soap smells so good and cleans my dishes effortlessly. It is also on the cheap side which is great
Maria R.
Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Harley R.
This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Best price for dish soap at the store. Works just as good as the other dishes soaps as well and smells clean.
Katie H.
I mean it's dish soap! it's not complicated! it's not fussy! it does what it needs to do and that's about it!
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL
me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??