BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

S M.
This product I very affordable and I love the smell. It cuts through grease and caked on food without a problem
Danielle F.
Collingswood, NJ
I hate washing dishes by hand but Ajax makes it a little easier. Great for getting burn marks out of skillets.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA
Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
M A.
The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!
Sam B.
Marion, IA
Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Michelle H.
North port , FL
It’s nice and cheap and helps me out a mother of three, so lots of dishes need to get cleaned, and works great
nia l.
Livermore, CA
It’s good to use and especially if used with hot water and scrub for greasy dishes. I never mind citrus smells.
Emily E.
West Lafayette
This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
This product smells good and is cheap. But it doesn't get he dishes very clean. The bubbles do not last long
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
It's a good degreaser. I can let my dishes soak with this in the water and it really cuts through the grease.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??