BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA
Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Jariah G.
Jariah G.
My family tends to make very greasy meals (we also love bacon) which makes for greasy dishes. We've never had a problem with AJAX cleaning our grease messes. Other dish liquids will clean dishes but leave them with a greasy film, we've never had that problem with AJAX. Plus, there's always the great Deadpool references when buying it.
Jenessa L.
Jenessa L.
I like this product for its effectiveness and price. I didn't spend a ton but it works really well.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Audre S.
Audre S.
This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This soap works so well at cutting grease it's crazy, I even use it to wash my hands if I prep something greasy. It has a fresh orange scent & It's relatively cheap. Ajax put outs out coupons pretty often which is actually the reason I gave it a go!
Christine C.
Christine C.
This detergent does a great job and smells clean. It doesn't dry out my hands. I buy mine at sams club.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??