BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marla F.
Austin, TX
This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Rachel M.
Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha A.
Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This dish liquid smells so clean and gets my dishes completely clean! Doesn't leave grease or soap spots!
Jess R.
Austin, TX
Love the degreasing dish soaps! Perfect for a Hispanic household! Great smell! You got a lot for your dollar. Smell is great. Will definitely buy again at FIESTA MART. I do recommend this to others.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is the soap that my family and I use to clean all of our dishes this cuts through tough grease and we are able to effectively clean our dishes and get them smelling fresh after any type of you is even hard to clean surfaces we are able to make sure that all of your dishes are clean and it makes us happy because the price is reasonable and this product is easy to find
Maryam A.
It's strong and cleans well. The price is right and is not too harsh on my hands.
kuku k.
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Monika M.
Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
It is an excellent product for washing dishes. the smell is delicious and really leaves super clean dishes, cuts grease and removes food debris easily. not dry hands and the product lasts a lot. the packing is huge. I recommend it
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??