Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Nov. 18, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Baltimore
Nov. 18, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love this product. Does. It leave any type of residue on dishes. Doesn't leave them soapy
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Olga F.
Olga F.
Nov. 19, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY
Nov. 20, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??