Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY

I've always enjoyed the smell of lemons so this is a good fit for us! we pick it up at our local grocery. it is effective for washing dishes and gets grease off our plates pretty well. i've purchased it time and time again
Elora G.
Elora G.

It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA

I'm currently using this one in my house hold. So far it's getting the job done. Removes the grease on my dishes. Scent is good but I might prefer a different scent. Brought mines from Walmart , good value price! I will be buying the same brand but different scent .
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ

I always buy the super big bottle of Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid. It's the best value for my money! Even cheaper per oz. than the Great Value brand. This is the BEST dish soap. The degreaser in it really does work. I don't have to worry about soaking dishes overnight.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA

Love the degreaser !! We use daily especially since we cook so much and it smells great!
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA

Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
Shanquetta T.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS

I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Audre S.
Audre S.

This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
My mom has used this product for years, and is very good, It's affordable. and It's perfect for those who have sensitive hands.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now