Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Lara P.
Lara P.

Ajax is really famous in my country you can buy it and be secure that it will do the job, you can buy it and almost every supermarket of the country, its a little expensive, but still affordable, i would buy it again because one bottle is enough for a long time and others dish liquid are more cheap but they dont last.
Madi G.
Madi G.
Kissimmee, FL

This stuff is okay. I really like the fresh smell, and it does well with grease. I prefer stronger smelling dish soaps though, and this one doesn't really compare. However if I'm low on revenue and need a better deal, I always choose this one.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA

This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL

It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.

Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC

I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Es bueno hace una buena función a la hora de lavar los trastes y tiene un rico aroma que ayuda a remover los malos olores de residuo q queda en los trastes
Olga F.
Olga F.

Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL

cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX

For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now