BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jayveonia H.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
I use this one or the green one. Both smell good. I bought it from my local dollar general. It was about $2! Works good and very effective. Cleaned my dishes really well. I would buy it again. I found out it's the only one that works really well for my dishes.
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
My family prefers the citrus scents so the Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is always something we can rely on. The smell is a bit stronger compared to their competitor, Joy, but we still make occasional Ajax purchases. I believe Ajax is a little cheaper so when funds are tight, we go for Ajax.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
The scent is just incredible. I like how a little goes a long way. If you have a really greasy pan a little of ajax will take care of the mess.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY
With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
It is quite drying on your hands but it does get the job done! It is very friendly on your wallet and you can buy it at any grocery store
Rosemary T.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA
This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Not my favorite brand. And its not as good either. I find myself using more of this than other brands
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??