BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Mai S.
I love this soap mainly because of the scent. I scent of lemon makes everything smell so good. The price for it isn't so bad either. I usually buy them at any supermarket and i definitely would buy it again.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY
Great on grease! My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands with ajax and it gets rid of all of the grease and oil he has on his hands Great on pots and pans.
avé F.
Buford, GA
This lemon type dish soap is amazing. it's definitely affordable and keeps ur dishes nice and clean. the scent is wonderful it's very refreshing. and I would recommend this to others.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA
My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I really like this dish liquid soap. It gets the job done just as well as Dawn, but it's way cheaper.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Savannah T.
This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Giovanny D.
My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Classic. Always cleans right the first time. Great value and you can find it almost anywhere.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??