Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Orlando, FL

Very good product with a very good price!!! We use it most of the time and I recomend!!!!
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I currently use this product for cleaning dishes but also, it's a good product to use and a cheap alternative to clean my makeup brushes. It foams up well, and it's what I use when I don't want to pay more for other brand. Don't sleep on this product just because it's cheap.
sandra r.
sandra r.

smells wonderful and helps with the tuff stains left on pots and dishes .
thia ia my to go soap.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL

I don't feel Ajax really cleans my dishes. I feel like I have to use more of it just to get them clean.
L G.
L G.
Cambridge, OH

They are just about the cheapest brand with the most texture and feel of the soap itself. good brand for the money.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP

works well I dont like the smell and is harsh on my hands So wear gloves. I dont recommend AJAX it does price well but I dont like how it dries out my hands . So to me there are better brands because of the smell and harshness. For the price range it does do the job at cleaning dishes and removing grease wearing gloves will help on the harshness.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Escondido, CA

I've been using this for years and haven't changed once. Great for soaking and washing. This can be bought at your local grocery store or even a convenient store. Great value, very effective and smells nice. I would definitely recommend! Gets the job done!
Rocio C.
Rocio C.

This soap work very well and I like how my dishes look after I wash them..

The smell is so good and the price is very good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Lemon brand is really good. One the smell, the price and it gets rid of fleas when I wash my dogs with it
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now