BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Rose J.
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
Brittni M.
I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Ashley S.
One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Karina L.
This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Holly B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Works great to clean and degrease my dishes and smells great. It also works to get grease stains out of clothes.
Maggie F.
This is my go to dish washing detergent. This scent is refreshing however the other scents are just as pleasant.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??