BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Laura G.
Washington, DC
nklhuigh this is a reallym,mb nice product ,,,, I think it is reallly usefull and I like it very much,m,,,,,,,
Nastassja G.
Miami
It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, removes grease, accessible and economical, keeps your hands soft
Lyda J.
Holloman afb, NM
Wouldn't change to any other , it gets all the grease out my dishes and I love the smell , gentle with my hands
Mary R.
Las vegas, NV
I prefer the orange scented one, it just seems to work better bit if i cant find it it this is my next choice.
Danielle F.
Collingswood, NJ
I hate washing dishes by hand but Ajax makes it a little easier. Great for getting burn marks out of skillets.
S M.
This product I very affordable and I love the smell. It cuts through grease and caked on food without a problem
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA
Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
nia l.
Livermore, CA
It’s good to use and especially if used with hot water and scrub for greasy dishes. I never mind citrus smells.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Sam B.
Marion, IA
Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??