BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
pam b.
pam b.
Coraopolis, PA
Does a great job removing grease and has a great scent I get the best prices at shop and save.
Jayveonia H.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
I use this one or the green one. Both smell good. I bought it from my local dollar general. It was about $2! Works good and very effective. Cleaned my dishes really well. I would buy it again. I found out it's the only one that works really well for my dishes.
Laryn L.
Laryn L.
Eastman, GA
Ajax is so easy to use when cleaning pretty much anything. I even use it to clean my counter tops when they are dirty! I particularly like the lemon scented one! It leaves everything smelling fresh and clean!
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
I love this product. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom and even my makeup brushes.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Raylene K.
Raylene K.
My dishes are easy to clean with this soap. Fights through grease. Ive picked up other soaps before and overall i just keep going back to ajax.
Mamis P.
Mamis P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??