BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

S M.
This product I very affordable and I love the smell. It cuts through grease and caked on food without a problem
Sierra B.
This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Laura G.
Washington, DC
nklhuigh this is a reallym,mb nice product ,,,, I think it is reallly usefull and I like it very much,m,,,,,,,
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my dishes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Savannah L.
I only buy it because it's so much cheaper. It takes a lot of soap to cut through the grease & is pretty watery
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer the orange scented one, it just seems to work better bit if i cant find it it this is my next choice.
Sam B.
Marion, IA
Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??