BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Geniva B.
Geniva B.
Anderson
Lemon scent is my favorite! Removes grease immediately from pans! I buy it at Walmart! Has a very nice smell to it! Leaves the dishes smelling wonderful! It's a very great value and price! I deff recommend it to others
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This is super cheap and does a good job. You don't have to use much to get your dishes clean
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO
Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Treana H.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA
This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Thornton, CO
I mean it's good for when you're on a lower budget still works okay but it isn't great.
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Brianda G.
Brianda G.
Modesto
My favorite dish soap.

I also use it to clean my sink in my bathroom. Love the smell as well reminds me of my childhood. Probably because my mother has always used this. And the price couldn't be better.. very affordable.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??