BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Harley R.
This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
samara l.
Grinnell, IA
This dish soap smells so good and cleans my dishes effortlessly. It is also on the cheap side which is great
Maria R.
Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Katie H.
I mean it's dish soap! it's not complicated! it's not fussy! it does what it needs to do and that's about it!
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL
me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Jessica L.
I love the scent but it feels like I'm using just water and not soap. It's very thin, doesn't sud very well.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Taigan S.
I love this brand! I have never had any issues with getting anything clean! I use this brand for everything!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??