Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Tyler, TX

Great dishwashing liquid! Works well and smells clean. If you're looking for something good to wash your dishes with give it a try.
Corinne Love I.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach

I like it a lot. Very good and it cleans very nicely. Lathers really well. Love the smell of it.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT

Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami

It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, removes grease, accessible and economical, keeps your hands soft
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

As a college student I'm always looking for something cheap and affordable for my dishes. I always use this brand because it's inexpensive and it gets the job done!
Konica R.
Konica R.
Randallstown, MD

This one has the whole kitchen smelling lemony. Price poi ''tis really great too.
Tanquarae M.
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY

This is the best dish liquid to use. I am all about cleanliness when it comes to the dishes that I use to eat my food. It smells very good and is also a very good price. I would say that this dish soap is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone and buy it again.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Patty W.
Patty W.

This is 100% my favorite soap. It works perfectly. It gets anything clean. The lemon scent is the only one I use. It doesn't dry out my hands. A little goes a long way so a large bottle lasts for a long time. Totally worth the price and it is one that I have been repurchasing and will continue to repurchase in the future
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??