Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Haley M.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Love the smell, but this soap is just a little too runny for me to enjoy. I have one of those wand sponges you fill with soap. When I put this product in there, it leaks out all the sides. I also don't like how it leaves a residue on your hands even after you wash like crazy.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
Quita toda la grasa con solo unas gotas! Buen olor y textura... cuida las manos y nos las reseca
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Shan E.
Shan E.
For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Sana A.
Sana A.
I like the clean fresh scent this soap has. Does a good job of cleaning the dishes and pans.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Great dish soap! Does the job fairly! Usually in my one of three choices I have for dish soup! Works great for the clean, does fair on tough grease! Scent is great, definitely will recommend to others!
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Nope. This is my third pick when Dawn and then Palmolive is all sold out in the grocery store. It's cheap but not good. The price equals the quality. Hard to scrub out some dishes with this and harms your hands by cracking them.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
My mother has recently started buying this brand because someone told her she's like it but she doesn't love it. She like how affordable it is and she doesn't have to spend a lot for the amount of product it gives you.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??