Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca

Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Denver, CO

Works wonders on a budget. Love the smell and the bubbles. The dishes are appealing after washed.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA

It smells good and is really afforable. It's good for washing dishes but not for greasy pans. I feel like I have to use a lot of dish soap to clean my pots and pans. Even when I presoak my them it still doesn't cut through the grease. Compare to Dawn, I will not buy this again.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO

Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY

This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Orlando, FL

Super affordable dish soap that lasts a good amount of time. Great for getting tough grease.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Washington, DC

nklhuigh this is a reallym,mb nice product ,,,, I think it is reallly usefull and I like it very much,m,,,,,,,
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA

Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Lara P.
Lara P.

Ajax is really famous in my country you can buy it and be secure that it will do the job, you can buy it and almost every supermarket of the country, its a little expensive, but still affordable, i would buy it again because one bottle is enough for a long time and others dish liquid are more cheap but they dont last.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now