Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
Oct. 14, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Oct. 13, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:56 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR
I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is super cheap and does a good job. You don't have to use much to get your dishes clean
Lilian B.
Lilian B.
Hartsdale, NY
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:46 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
One of my favorite things uff save my life lol helps a lot make my life easier and that don't have price I'll get it on target is a good deal going on true December
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like to use ajax because it is cheap. You can find Ajax at most Dollar Trees. When I have to clean dishes with grease I usually have to use more cleaner than I would have to with other dish liquids. Overall I would buy it again and I think it does really well considering I only paid a $1 for it.
Jaden G.
Jaden G.
Midland, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Really cleans the dishes , no residue , fights tough grease . All around it's just a good soap to use ! Also it doesn't dry out your hands and it smells really good
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??