BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
Best degreaser dishwashing soap I use it to wash all my pots and pans, and it gets the grease gone super fast. My grandpa also uses it when has grease on his hands from working on the truck and it works wonders
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't use Palmolive, I use this brand. It works just as great on dishes but it is a little more drying on the hands. It's more affordable which is why I purchase it often. But it works great on tough grease
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Denver, CO
Works wonders on a budget. Love the smell and the bubbles. The dishes are appealing after washed.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Use this for dishes anytime you get this brand what ever the flavor is believe me thats what its going to smell like
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
You can never go wrong with lemon scented items especially while washing dishes
haylee g.
haylee g.
This is my backup dish soap, it's not my main soap just because I prefer gain. It works okay, sometimes it doesn't clean messes up as easily as other dish soaps do.
marle t.
marle t.
Very good this product. I have no complaints about it, I would continue to buy it because I have obtained good results, it does not damage my hands and clean my dishes well. Its smell is delicious.
This brand would continue to use because so far I have not had any problems with their products
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??