BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Leonor Mariana R.
MIAMI, FL
Es de las pocas marcas que no me rompen las manos, deja los platos super limpios y tiene un agradable olor.
john c.
Buffalo, NY
Works great cleans everything literally highly recommended and great price for such a good item will allways buy
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ajax works wonders on my dishes. It removed the food particles with ease. Plus the lemon smell was a nice bonus.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
Samantha E.
Old Forge
Works great and is at a decent price helps get tough caked on food off your plates without scrubbing really hard
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
Grace L.
Edison, NJ
It does it's job. I like to add in some water to slightly dilute it since I tend to squeeze out more than I need.
Marisela I.
Deming, NM
i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ajax!!! this soap can bust through any stuck on grease or gunk. it also works on stained clothes.
Brittni M.
I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??