BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
Lindsey S.
Littleton, CO
Works wonderfully, really helps get stuck things off. The smell doesn't stick to dishes either. That's a huge pro!
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
Melissa J.
Gainesville, GA
It has a really fresh sent to it it works very good, kind of tuff to take out greas but other then that works great
Roselyn W.
Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Galvan L.
Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best soap at the best price. I usually pay about $1.25 for a 24 ounce bottle. A little goes a long way.
Holly B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Works great to clean and degrease my dishes and smells great. It also works to get grease stains out of clothes.
Grace L.
Edison, NJ
It does it's job. I like to add in some water to slightly dilute it since I tend to squeeze out more than I need.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??