BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Ajax is affordable, strong, and smells great! It's even soft enough to use as hand soap too. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good dish soap.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FL
One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.
I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Christine C.
Christine C.
This detergent does a great job and smells clean. It doesn't dry out my hands. I buy mine at sams club.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??