BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Bianca O.
Bought this because I couldn't find dawn. It gets the job done but not as concentrated as I'm used to.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I don't feel Ajax really cleans my dishes. I feel like I have to use more of it just to get them clean.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
If you love the smell of fruit loops you will love he smell of this product. It's also insanely cheap!
Gianna S.
This dish soap is ok I feel like it doesn't stay while washing. I have to keep adding more to my sponge
Yaris L.
Willits, CA
Super deja los trastes super limpios ademas su frescura es super rica simplemente lo tienes que probar
Angie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really love the smell and leaves my dishes clean. This is the dish soap I always use no matter what!
Brooklin A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great soap for a decent price. Cuts through grease and gets things squeaky clean without all the work.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I love this dish washing liquid it smells good plus it gets the grease off the pans quickly............
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Works okay but there is so many better products out there! But these smells super good and lather well
Chelsea S.
Cheap and I love it! They have really good smelling scents too! I get mine either at CVS or WalMart.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??