BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX
It seems as though idly doesn't take out tough stains and grease very well. Also makes the skin on my hands peel
Ellie n.
Lake Charles, LA
Watery and didn’t do well at cleaning my dishes, it was good for dish soaks though. Just not so much for washing
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ajax!!! this soap can bust through any stuck on grease or gunk. it also works on stained clothes.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Ajax works wonders on my dishes. It removed the food particles with ease. Plus the lemon smell was a nice bonus.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Karina L.
This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Madilynn  S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great soap, don't really have a preference for soap but this stuff is really nice. Good value and it smells good
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??