BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM
Wouldn't change to any other , it gets all the grease out my dishes and I love the smell , gentle with my hands
Heather S.
Cleans even the hardest and greasiest pans no problem, great price, lasts months and doesn't dry out your hands
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my dishes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Sierra B.
This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
M A.
The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
Great cleaner when on a budget. Doesn't lather up as much as Dawn, and doesn't come in a big bottle like Dawn.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Serena M.
This product I very affordable and I love the smell. It cuts through grease and caked on food without a problem
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??