Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA

Of all the dish soaps, this one is low on the price scale. I buy this soap when I am low on funds, but I usually regret it because I have to use so much! Their scents are nice, but the bottle lasts half as long as the more expensive brands. This is my emergency soap only.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA

My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD

No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Christina L.
Christina L.

I used this when I was away at college and this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good for my dishes. I absolutely hated washing dishes right away so it this dishwashing soap definitely helped the scum when it built up in the sink from everyone washing their grease on top of my plates.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

It is a very standard dish soap. It gets the job done, make your dishes clean. The smell is not too overwhelming and the price is pretty standard as well. It is just funny to look at after watching Deadpool lol. They sell this everywhere so it should be pretty accessible
Katie O.
Katie O.
Lakewood, OH

This is just a great overall dish soap. It is effective has a fresh scent and is reasonably priced compared to other brands. I have used other inexpensive soaps in the past and they are always to watery and I go through them to quickly for the price you can't beat Ajax.
Brande K.
Brande K.
Westminster, MD

Love this dish soap! It's such a great value and cleans dishes like nothing else! You don't need to use much either so it lasts a while. The Lemon scent is not too strong, but just right to give you a nice clean smell but not overwhelming! I always recommend Ajax soap!
Angie N.
Angie N.
Mount Hamilton, CA

What can you say about dish detergent? So far, no one's gotten ill from a cleaned dish using this product. So, thumbs up for the cheap price and effective cleaning product. They sell this at the Dollar Tree, but I'm thinking Walmart may sell it for a few cents cheaper.
NatasJah H.
NatasJah H.

I buy this at Walmart, and it's super cheap and works great! Most recently, I bought two 52 ounce bottles and the girl that checked me out wash shocked when I said there was a size bigger. So worth the money, and the lemon and citrus smell are perfect for clean dishes.

Join Now