Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Grace D.
Grace D.
Waterloo, Ny

Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Believe it or not i use this on stains as well as for my dishes. i once got a grease stain on my work shirt and was so worried it wouldn't come out... i used this and a wet wash cloth to pre treat the shirt. the stain came out!! i have used ajax degreaser ever since!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN

This soap makes my dishes smell fresh and clean and has a nice scent. I love how you only have to use a small amount when washing dishes. I purchased it at my local grocery store and it is very effective. I would buy this soap again and would recommend it to others!
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

I've always find the smell of lemon-scented cleaning products to be a little "basic" - there are more original, unique scents out there. But the degreasing part definitely lives up the hype.

4 stars vs. 5 only because I'm not the biggest fan of of the lemon scent. 😋
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're on a budget and want an effective soap, this is it! You can find this at any supermarket, drugstore, target etc.. I love how it cleans so well and so easy to remove stains and grease. I also use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and it works so great!!!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

This is the only dish soap that my husband and I use in our house. Ajax is our favorite brand, not only because of the super affordable price, but because it does a great job at getting our dishes sparkling clean. A little tends to go a long way. Highly recommended!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Great product, I love it. It really does a great job of clearing the grease from our dishes. We cook a lot of greasy ground meat and the soap will totally cut right through it. The scent is also wonderful, very clean but not overpowering. I would recommend for use.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Megan J.
Megan J.

Although the price is quite low Ajax is a good brand on a budget. I normally purchase this specific product they have and it works AMAZINGLY. I love the scent, it isn't oily feeling and it cleans my dishes just as well as my preferred brand. Great, great product.

Join Now