Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

This dish soap smells amazing and it keeps my dishes shiny and clean. Make sure to wash all of the soap off of your dishes, so you do not get that soapy residue on them. This product is not expensive at all, so anyone can purchase it. I recommend this dish soap.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Ft Fairfield, ME

I typically purchase this product based solely on the great price and ease of availability at local retailers. I like the scent, but do feel that a thicker formula would make it last longer, as I often have to put more into a sink full of dishes to make it last.
Dmitri L.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO

This is probably my favorite scent from Ajax. My family's used this type of dish soap for years now. Way better than any other type of dish soap. The scent leaves clean dishes smelling fresh and doesn't streak or leave anything gross. Definitely would buy again!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

Works great, really cleans my dishes and doesn't leave a greasy film all over them. I would recommend this product to anyone who hates washing dishes as much as I do because you won't have to wash them multiple times just to get them clean enough to eat off of.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA

Ajax gives you really great value. They are priced competitively and work really well for washing dishes. I don't have to use that much soap to get the job done, so I don't feel like I am wasting money because I don't use half a bottle for one group of dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I typically purchase this product when I'm low on funds and I need to get something quick and cheap. I only use the antibacterial version because I feel like it's everything the cleanest. The scent is pleasant but it does not last as long as some other brands.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA

This is a very good cheap brand soap. i was buying this soap for about 3 years before i discovered that dove gets the dishes cleaner and gets the soap off of the dishes faster. other then that its very ok to buy if you don't got a lot of money like some of us.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN

Love this product. Love that it has the degreaser in it to help break down stuck on stains and dirt. Very effective and not badly priced. Definitely a good value for the price. No bad things to say about this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA

Not as good as Dawn in my opinion, but works for the price. I usually end up double washing with this soap, as I notice a greasy residue still on whatever it is that I'm washing. Smells good though, and is not as drying to the hands as some other dish soaps.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??