BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
It smells good and is really afforable. It's good for washing dishes but not for greasy pans. I feel like I have to use a lot of dish soap to clean my pots and pans. Even when I presoak my them it still doesn't cut through the grease. Compare to Dawn, I will not buy this again.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Desirée T.
One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Alejandra M.
My family has always used this ever since I was little. We buy it at family dollar, or Walmart. I never been a fan of the lemon scent just because it gives me a headache. But it's a good dishsoap.
katherine c.
ajax es mi mejor opcion a la hora de usar cualquier producto de limpieza este en especial me gusta ya que es efectivo para quitar la grasa y no me da alergia en las manos como me suele suceder con otros productos de otras marcas si lo recomendaria con los ojos cerrados
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Jordan C.
I love this dish soap it's affordable and works great to get my dishes clean. It is the cheapest for the size by far compared to all of its competitors and it does a fantastic job. The smell is great but not overwhelming and I would absolutely recommend it.
Brittany G.
Ajax cuts through grease so easily! It takes so much hassle out of scrubbing dishes.  I love that it is available pretty much everywhere and its citrusy scents leave your kitchen smelling fresh and clean--and at a low price, as well!  Ajax is my go-to brand.
Excellent product starts the fat of a single pull, does not mistreat my hands. Very good as it does not have very strong odor, I am a bit allergic to the smells of strong soap but this ni feel is perfect for those days of barbecue. I fully recommend it
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Ajax is super cheap and that's honestly the reason I purchase it. It does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. My one problem is that it is more liquidy than more expensive brands. So, you often have to use more of it to really get the job done.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??