Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA

Ajax gives you really great value. They are priced competitively and work really well for washing dishes. I don't have to use that much soap to get the job done, so I don't feel like I am wasting money because I don't use half a bottle for one group of dishes.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA

This is a very good cheap brand soap. i was buying this soap for about 3 years before i discovered that dove gets the dishes cleaner and gets the soap off of the dishes faster. other then that its very ok to buy if you don't got a lot of money like some of us.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN

Love this product. Love that it has the degreaser in it to help break down stuck on stains and dirt. Very effective and not badly priced. Definitely a good value for the price. No bad things to say about this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA

Not as good as Dawn in my opinion, but works for the price. I usually end up double washing with this soap, as I notice a greasy residue still on whatever it is that I'm washing. Smells good though, and is not as drying to the hands as some other dish soaps.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

Very good dish soap! I like the smell, but I find that it sometimes lingers onto my dishes. Very affordable, and still quite good. It's soap, so I'm not sure what else to say about it. I do like the smell, though. Lemon is always such a nice and clean scent!
Erica G.
Erica G.

This soap is really good especially considering it's cheap price tag. I would recommend it for it's degreasing properties as it does a great job as it claims. You could find this as the dollar tree and even without a small budget I would still recommend it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY

It does the job it gets bubbly and cleans the dishes. Unfortunately it drys my hands out to a point that I'd prefer not to use it. The smell is really nice and can get a nice lather though. Its not too pricey so its good for its value. I would recommend it.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX

This dish washing liquid does a great job of cleaning the dishes. It takes off all the grease on the pans and plates without leaving that nasty greasy feeling. It's super affordable and has a pleasant scent to it. I been use it for years, highly recommend.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now