BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I'm not picky at all about dish soap. Just so it cuts grease and is not expensive, I'm happy. This brand is usually one of the cheapest name brands in the store, and I can always wash greasy pots, pans, dishes etc. with no problem! I like this lemon scent and also the orange.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ
this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Normalmente usaba la marca palmolive pero use este y wowww me encanto, el olor, no reseca mis manos y lo mas importante cumple con su funcion desengrasante. El precio se me hace muy bien y lo mejor de todo es q puedo encontrarlo en muchas tiendas y en diferentes tamaños
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Ajax to me is on the cheaper side of dish liquid. I t would work if it's all you have but it does not do the job for me. It doesn't fight grease like most dish  liquid but it suds.
katherine c.
miami, FL
ajax es mi mejor opcion a la hora de usar cualquier producto de limpieza este en especial me gusta ya que es efectivo para quitar la grasa y no me da alergia en las manos como me suele suceder con otros productos de otras marcas si lo recomendaria con los ojos cerrados
Brianna B.
Ravencliff
Love it! Great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great!
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??