BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
I use this soap when I really have to scrub plates. I purchased this amazing product at my local supermarket SHOP RITE. It has a great lemon clean scent that I personally enjoy. This soap makes scrubbing much easier. I would definitely buy this again :)
olga s.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I like this dish soap. Smells nice. Cost cheap. Does great work. My dishes are not greasy. Very effective. Pros- not drying my hand, cons- i wish it would have pump. I like lemon or lime sent. Smells very fresh. I would get to again. I never change it.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
THis product was not one of my favorites. The lemon smell is not that strong to me. I also think it is not that great on degreasing dishes. It is readily available at my local store tho. Not a fan overall. I wouldnt recommend if you have tough stains.
Maria D.
Maria D.
carmel, IN
Cheap, great scent, works great on all our dishes. Cutting through grease with little elbow grease and some hot water. Purchase at Walgreens or CVS or Wal-Mart. So easy to find. I hope you give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Honestly.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cleans the grease like no other! Does a wonderful job at taking away the hate for dishes. Cleans perfectly and smells great as well. It lasts long in my family and is usually on sale at Walmart. It's a great product for us and would highly recommend!
Caterine S.
Caterine S.
It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Kevin C.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
This is another brand that I shop for when I am not in the mood for Palmolive. The liquid is not harsh against hands and there are pleasant smells available. I am currently using this product since I just ran out of Palmolive and I am happy with it.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Punta Gorda, FL
I don't need to use a lot on the sponge to get my dishes clean. The large bottle can last me a year and that's washing every day or every two days and washing 5 or more dishes each time. I also wash most dishes at least twice, sometimes three times.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
This is the dish liquid I grew up with. Cheap and gets the job done. It's usually about a dollar or two, for a bottle that will last my two person household about a month or so. Nothing super great about it, just your standard dish washing liquid.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Smells fresh but I find that if doesn't always clean as well as some of the competition. It is a decent value but I think it is better to spend a little more and get the benefits. Works when you're willing to put in a little elbow grease to scrub.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??