BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This use to be my favorite dish liquid. I don't like to use it as a daily dish liquid but after a large dinner with a lot of dishes, I like to use it to soak the pots over night. In the morning it is very easy to wash. Love the smell and color.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
Gia S.
I remember my parents using Ajax from when I was a little kid. now, as I'm older, the quality is still there. unfortunately, I don't think it hydrates your hand like some dish soaps do. nonetheless, still a great soap; affordable and reliable!
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Unfortunately I'm just not a huge fan of Ajax. I didn't think it smelled that well and I didn't think it cleaned as well as other dish soaps (gain or dawn) it felt like it had a weird residue in it when I washing. Made my hands feel gross.
James F.
Caledonia, MI
The grease cutting power of Ajax is the only thing that beats its amazingly affordable price. Always leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Usually priced near a dollar any household can afford to keep there dishes clean with this superb product.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
Ajax is really a Super Degreaser as they advertise! The value is wonderful, not too pricey at all. Cuts through dirt and grease to leave all dishwashing sparkly clean. Very effective & smells nice too! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is nice to use when you are running low on money, but still want to use something that will do an efficient job. It smells ok, and is really affordable. It's something I use when I'm trying to save money.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
It does its job. It smells great. What else do you need? I love how lemoney and fresh this smells. It is exactly what you think of when you hear lemon cleaning products. The dishes go in dirty and crummy and come out squeaky and shiny.
Diana M.
Neoga, IL
this product is my regular now does a good job and is a good degreaser my plastic wear alwasy looks very clean and shinny when done in this soap value is about about the same as most diswashing soaps they all cost more then they should
Stephanie F.
Oceanside, CA
I've used this product since i was a kid. It's affordable and also gets the job done. What's great about this product you can if it anywhere from Walmart, target to your local drugstore. The lemon scent is by far my favorite scent.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??