Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Christina L.
Christina L.

I used this when I was away at college and this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good for my dishes. I absolutely hated washing dishes right away so it this dishwashing soap definitely helped the scum when it built up in the sink from everyone washing their grease on top of my plates.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

It is a very standard dish soap. It gets the job done, make your dishes clean. The smell is not too overwhelming and the price is pretty standard as well. It is just funny to look at after watching Deadpool lol. They sell this everywhere so it should be pretty accessible
Katie O.
Katie O.
Lakewood, OH

This is just a great overall dish soap. It is effective has a fresh scent and is reasonably priced compared to other brands. I have used other inexpensive soaps in the past and they are always to watery and I go through them to quickly for the price you can't beat Ajax.
Brande K.
Brande K.
Westminster, MD

Love this dish soap! It's such a great value and cleans dishes like nothing else! You don't need to use much either so it lasts a while. The Lemon scent is not too strong, but just right to give you a nice clean smell but not overwhelming! I always recommend Ajax soap!
Angie N.
Angie N.
Mount Hamilton, CA

What can you say about dish detergent? So far, no one's gotten ill from a cleaned dish using this product. So, thumbs up for the cheap price and effective cleaning product. They sell this at the Dollar Tree, but I'm thinking Walmart may sell it for a few cents cheaper.
NatasJah H.
NatasJah H.

I buy this at Walmart, and it's super cheap and works great! Most recently, I bought two 52 ounce bottles and the girl that checked me out wash shocked when I said there was a size bigger. So worth the money, and the lemon and citrus smell are perfect for clean dishes.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA

I love lemon scented cleaning products and soaps, especially for kitchen use. This dish soap smells great, the large bottles last forever, and I've never had problems getting dishes clean while using it. It's a great value and I will continue to repurchase every time!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

Love this dish soaps. It is one of my favorites. Does a really job to clean up all the grease left over. Only thing is that it dries out my hands a lot but there is nothing a lotion can moisture! I got my soap at Wal-mart. Would highly recommend. Does a very good job
Iris M.
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.

Me gusta muchísimo porque arranca la grasa pegada super rapídisimo y además deja el olor a cítrico en tus trastess, a parte que no te daña las manos como comúnmente lo hace cualquier otra marca. Me gusta sobre todo porque es muy factible para desaserte de las grasas.

Join Now