BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best dish cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
caraline G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a great dish soap!  It works very well for getting guck and grime off of the dishes with ease.  I purchase it at my local winco because it is cheapest there.  I love the smell as well it’s not as chemically smelling as others just a nice citrus.  I will continue to purchase it.
Megan G.
Such a great product for a low price! I was looking for something that wasn't going to bust my budget and I picked up this. Fell in love with the smell and it didn't leave any residue on my dishes and didn't leave my hands feeling like I just did a load of dishes! Great product!
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I buy the degreaser since I wash everything but hand it works great and only have to wash once. I usually buy the large bottle so I don't have to buy a new one every week more like every few months. I do a lot of dishes and it lasts forever!
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
This is my go to dish cleaning liquid. I always buy a bigger bottle. I also use this to clean my stoves along with a little baking soda. It kills the grease so easily. Dish washing has definitely become easier using Ajax!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This is what I look for when I need dish soap. I love that it has degreaser capabilities since I cook with oil a lot. It lathers great and cuts grease with the hot water. The lemon scent is great. I definitely recommend.
Tori D.
The lemon scent of Ajax is my go to for dishwashing. This sent is just so fresh and clean. It’s perfect for cleaning dishes. My hands also feel nice, clean and refreshed after washing the dishes with this dish soap.
Jacquelyn D.
This product degreases my dishes rather well. It leaves a nice lingering clean smell, but it does not effect the taste of your food. It is my go-to for heavy grease cleaning. I would recommend this product.
Tiffanie C.
Millport
Absolutely horrible. My dishes wasn’t getting clean. I would have to wash them two or three times to get them clean cause it would leave a greasy feeling on my dishes. I will not recommend this anyone.
Rebekah W.
Pikeville, KY
This is the dish soap I use when I am not able to afford Dawn It is basically the same thing but a lot thinner which makes you use a little more but great for greasy dishes and caked on dishes
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??