BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kirsten B.
Riverside
I buy the degreaser since I wash everything but hand it works great and only have to wash once. I usually buy the large bottle so I don't have to buy a new one every week more like every few months. I do a lot of dishes and it lasts forever!
Madiha K.
This is my go to dish cleaning liquid. I always buy a bigger bottle. I also use this to clean my stoves along with a little baking soda. It kills the grease so easily. Dish washing has definitely become easier using Ajax!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This is what I look for when I need dish soap. I love that it has degreaser capabilities since I cook with oil a lot. It lathers great and cuts grease with the hot water. The lemon scent is great. I definitely recommend.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I buy the wholesale size and it lasts about 2 months! worth the $ and not expensive at all. Just stop by your local drug store and pick it up! this size is great so you don’t have to keep buying smaller sizes.
Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Bradley A.
blacksburg
This soap works great for dishes. It’s priced very affordably and you can get a lot of use out of just a little amount. The one thing I don’t like about the lemon scented Ajax is the scent. To me the smell is not very pleasant and doesn’t remind me of lemons. But overall it works great and I would recommend it to people who want to save money.
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
It's an alright dish soap. I mean it does get the work done.. but I'm not a big fan. I'm not sure if it's the smell or what. I feel like I'm it leaves germs still on the dishes
Frances W.
University Cy, MO
I have used Ajax lemon scented dish soap for over 20 years.  It cuts grease and had a good clean scent until recently.  Now the soap smells like bubblegum not lemon and makes a funky smell on my sponge and hands.. I will look for a different soap.  Too bad because it really does still cut grease!
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
The orange one is my favorite just because it smells soo good and fresh love it lasts along time and you get lots of foam when you use it highly recommend great product
Cee J.
Really  like Ajax and works well in a pinch! <3 And it works pretty well if your usual dawn is finished! The lemony scent is marvelous and the price really is pretty nice! Walmart or the dollar store has them for a fairly good price and couldn't ask for a better one!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??