BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best dish cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
caraline G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a great dish soap!  It works very well for getting guck and grime off of the dishes with ease.  I purchase it at my local winco because it is cheapest there.  I love the smell as well it’s not as chemically smelling as others just a nice citrus.  I will continue to purchase it.
Megan G.
Such a great product for a low price! I was looking for something that wasn't going to bust my budget and I picked up this. Fell in love with the smell and it didn't leave any residue on my dishes and didn't leave my hands feeling like I just did a load of dishes! Great product!
Shelbie S.
I love this product. I have used it to wash my dishes, I have put a little bit in my dishwasher, and I have even washed my vehicle with it. It takes no time at all to get the dirt, grime, and grease off of anything that I use it on.
Madiha K.
This is my go to dish cleaning liquid. I always buy a bigger bottle. I also use this to clean my stoves along with a little baking soda. It kills the grease so easily. Dish washing has definitely become easier using Ajax!
Jacquelyn D.
This product degreases my dishes rather well. It leaves a nice lingering clean smell, but it does not effect the taste of your food. It is my go-to for heavy grease cleaning. I would recommend this product.
Tiffanie C.
Absolutely horrible. My dishes wasn’t getting clean. I would have to wash them two or three times to get them clean cause it would leave a greasy feeling on my dishes. I will not recommend this anyone.
Rebekah W.
This is the dish soap I use when I am not able to afford Dawn It is basically the same thing but a lot thinner which makes you use a little more but great for greasy dishes and caked on dishes
Katie P.
I LOVE this dish soap. It does a good job at cleaning the dishes, but my favorite part is the scent. I find I sometimes use more of it than I actually need just because I love the smell so much!
Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??