BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Bridget W.
I'm not a fan of Ajax Super degreaser lemon dish soap. I want to know why it doesn't degrease my dishes this is very disappointing and I am not a fan of the scent. it is cheap but sometimes it is better to buy something else because you end up spending twice as much because you have to use more. I would not recommend this to others.
Taylor P.
Ajax is great because you can use it for more than just your dishes. I think it dries my hands out more so then other brands like dawn but I like to use it after I cook a big meal. It gets the pots and pans clean without a lot of scrubbing. Plus I like the smell, it has the lemon fresh scent.
Megan G.
Such a great product for a low price! I was looking for something that wasn't going to bust my budget and I picked up this. Fell in love with the smell and it didn't leave any residue on my dishes and didn't leave my hands feeling like I just did a load of dishes! Great product!
Leysi E.
Miramar , FL
I have to get the degreaser or else my dishes don’t feel clean! This one really does strip the grease on contact! I absolutely love this stuff, and you really only need alittle bit! I so recommend this to anyone who comes across this review
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
This is my go to dish cleaning liquid. I always buy a bigger bottle. I also use this to clean my stoves along with a little baking soda. It kills the grease so easily. Dish washing has definitely become easier using Ajax!
Tiffanie C.
Caledonia
Absolutely horrible. My dishes wasn’t getting clean. I would have to wash them two or three times to get them clean cause it would leave a greasy feeling on my dishes. I will not recommend this anyone.
Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Gina C.
Harrington, DE
Ajax is great. Works just as well as the popular brands for half the price. In a household of 6, we go through a ton of dishes! Ajax never disappoints when it comes to getting the job done
Kasondra H.
Destin, FL
Probably the strongest dish soap we’ve used. It cuts through grease and build up on the pans. It’s always what we pick up when we’re at the store. The price point it really great as well.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This soap smells delightful! It has a great citrus scent! It leaves my dishes clean and gets the grease off. I appreciate how clean this brand is and find it is worth the extra money. I would repurchase.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??