Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid

by Ajax

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.

Excelente jabon liquido desengrasante fragancia a limón
Mii preferido para lavar lo mío ?
Does it leave your hands dry??
Start your review of Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid!
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I add a little extra on tough jobs but it gets the job done. Nice lemon smell and bubbles up well. Also washes away bacteria.
Paula S.
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Paula S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this soap to wash my dishes. I would say is a great but it takes all the dirt,oil etc off the dishes and leaves them super clean. I also use it to wash the toilet and bath tub and the sinks it leaves them real clean. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes!
Carrie M.
New Kent, VA
I like this product. It smells wonderful. It cuts the grease on the dishes. It cleans the dishes to sparkling clean. It works great each and every time. It's very reasonably priced. I would buy again and also recommend.
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Ashton S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t pay more for other brands. This is the only soap we use at home, the offices, and at our rentals when we clean. There is a huge scent and color varieties and I love that I can buy a huge refill jug to save a little more money. Coupons are easy to find for this brand if you love to save money. Lemon is my personal favorite scent and it leaves the sink smelling clean and fresh after my dishes are done for a nice bonus. We let our large pots and pans soak for a few minutes with this and we never have to scrub, I hate how much money I’ve wasted on other brands that still required me to scrub after soaking! Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Ajax Dish soap. It's extremely affordable, and it really does a great job cleaning your dishes. I will continue to use this product. Multiple scents available- I personally like this lemon one and I like the orange scent. Definitely recommend trying Ajax!
Ivy N.
Smells amazing! Also, it gets off the tough oil residue from plastic containers!
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Bao Y.
Stockton
I love this soap so best. It clean off oil and dirt off. I wish own this brand jn my house. I love them a lots. Especially have the scent to. Oh honey is the best products you cant ever find.
Evelin G.
Marysville, OH
I use this and it helps a lot with really greased dishes. It is enough to clean them once with the sponge to get rid of the grease. I have tried other dish soaps that claim to be degreaser as well but they don't compare to this one. Also the price is fair and the scent is really good.
celeste P.
United states
Cuts therw grease and the smell is just delicious this soap works instantly I've bought this brand for years