BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This stuff is honestly really sub-standard. When compared with other dishwashing liquids I find it incredibly thin and watery. I've just barely begun using it, and already I've noticed that I'm dispensing almost twice as much as I typically do with other stuff. It smells good and the price point usually isn't too high, but I'm seriously going through it pathetically quick. It feels like it doesn't linger on the sponge long, and it's just...thin.
Megan G.
Such a great product for a low price! I was looking for something that wasn't going to bust my budget and I picked up this. Fell in love with the smell and it didn't leave any residue on my dishes and didn't leave my hands feeling like I just did a load of dishes! Great product!
Madiha K.
CHICAGO, IL
This is my go to dish cleaning liquid. I always buy a bigger bottle. I also use this to clean my stoves along with a little baking soda. It kills the grease so easily. Dish washing has definitely become easier using Ajax!
Tiffanie C.
Millport
Absolutely horrible. My dishes wasn’t getting clean. I would have to wash them two or three times to get them clean cause it would leave a greasy feeling on my dishes. I will not recommend this anyone.
Rebekah W.
paintsville
This is the dish soap I use when I am not able to afford Dawn It is basically the same thing but a lot thinner which makes you use a little more but great for greasy dishes and caked on dishes
Elida S.
Y’all I got this because I needed a new soap and I fell in love the moment I started washing the dishes, like it was cheap and it works well😍 how much better could that be!! I got this for 1.69 and it degreases everything and I only have to use a drop!! I even clean my stovetop with this when my oil splatters and it does the job!! So YALL NEED TO GET ON THIS SOAP!!
Gina C.
Harrington, DE
Ajax is great. Works just as well as the popular brands for half the price. In a household of 6, we go through a ton of dishes! Ajax never disappoints when it comes to getting the job done
Kasondra H.
Destin , FL
Probably the strongest dish soap we’ve used. It cuts through grease and build up on the pans. It’s always what we pick up when we’re at the store. The price point it really great as well.
Chelsey G.
Columbus, NE
Love this soap, it decreases everything so well and the smell is also good, I love citrus smells for the kitchen and bathroom and this is a very strong scent. We buy this every time
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
It really is not that great. i love the company's other products just not crazy for this one price is ok but the soap does not sud that much and doesnt cut grease and grime.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??