Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Fowler, KS

This is what we use to wash dishes in the kitchen sink when we don't use the dishwasher. It cuts grease from pots and pans and quickly sanitizes them by killing bacteria and fighting odors. We also like the orange fragrance that it has. I even keep a bottle in the garage on a wash up sink to clean up my hands and sanitize them after working in the garage or in the yard.

This is good dishwashing soap and like it says, it is stronger than grease. We like it a lot and recommend it to you.
Gisselle d.
Gisselle d.
Port Hueneme, CA

THIS US SERIOUSLY NY FAVORITE REVIEW OF ALL TIME. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE SERIOUS LOVE I HAVE FOR AJAX. I know it's kind of crazy to be in love with soap but it genuinely is an amazing dish soap. The smell is so yummy and makes washing the dishes 1000000 times better. I recommend this to everyone just because of how good it is with getting rid of all the junk on dishes and how great it decreases. Beautiful smell Ajax. I'd marry you if I could but my husband wouldn't like that haha
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV

I absolutely love this soap so much. I used to be a avid Dawn user and nothing else, but when I heard about Ajax, even though it has been around a long time, I wanted to try it. Two years later I have not looked back, it always smells amazing no matter what kind I get, even though the lemon and orange are my favorite. It cleans everything so well, and it is super affordable. One of the huge bottles lasts me forever!
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

The Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is my current favorite dish soap! Not only is it the cheapest dish soap in my area, at around $.90 a bottle, but it does a great job getting my dishes free of all the grime and grease they acquire. It smells like lemon, but is not overpowering like many lemon fragrances. This is a great buy for such a cheap price, so I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a bargain.
Francis B.
Francis B.
Cotuí, República Dominicana

Love the smell of this and it's my go to degreaser. I love how clean my dishes are when his is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap. i use this. Got this from target for an amazing price. I love the scent of lemon just so nice and fresh. This is pretty good compare to Pamolive and i would recommend this if you are looking for cheap Dish soap.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.

There are a couple of good products with a quality/price amazing balance, but, unafortunately, this time, Ajax doesn't below to this group. It might be cheap, but there's something that says that cheaper is expensive: this is exactly what happens here. You have to use almost all the bottle for clean a couple of dishes, and even with that, the result is not good. Not an future option.
Shanze Z.
Shanze Z.

This is my favorite dish soap ever. It IS very strong so your hands will be left dried out if you don't protect them with gloves or lotion afterwards, but it's so strong that it doesn't take much to really clean your dishes thoroughly. I have even used this mixed with vinegar and baking soda to clean my shower and it worked amazingly. I also love love love this lemon scent.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY

This is the soap that my family and I use to clean all of our dishes this cuts through tough grease and we are able to effectively clean our dishes and get them smelling fresh after any type of you is even hard to clean surfaces we are able to make sure that all of your dishes are clean and it makes us happy because the price is reasonable and this product is easy to find
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!

Join Now