BY AJAX #4 in Bleach

Stronger than Dirt®. 33% More than 21 oz. Easy Rinse Formula. Scratch Free A scratch-free, easy-rinse formula with bleach for cleaning all around the house.  Cleaning with extra power all around the house has never been easier with Ajax® With Bleach. see more...

• I have some white sweat-shirts that I can not get clean and I've ...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is just as good as comet. You just sprinkle it around the tub or in the toilet. Wet it a little and scrub the toilet, sink or tub. Its has kinda a strong oder so make sure to wear a protective mask as well. I recommend useing gloves as well since its chemicals. I highly recommend this product.
Taylor R.
McKeesport
Basically this stuff is powdered bleach and is very abrasive. It works great to get stains out of enamel tubs and all sorts of stuff like that. DEFIANTLY wear gloves when using though it will destroy your hands!
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My granny used this so I have been using this product for many years. The sent is much lighter than it used to be but the product cleans just the same. It is the best thing for soap scum in your tub.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This powder will always be my got to! I don't think anything cleans as good as Ajax specially on bath tubs and toilets. It's easy to find and well the price is just perfect, I will keep using it and you should too!
Lissette C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Tried and true. This cleaner is great, can nicely clean your entire home, and is cost effective. It's very easy to control your amounts to what is needed so that helps a can last longer.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
That rare occasion were soap isnt enough! Ajax is the one i look for. I sprinkle some on top of what need to be clean let it set for a couple of minutes and it comes out effortlessly!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Worked wonders in the bathroom and kitchen. We used this on our chrome sink in the kitchen and in the bathtub. It gets rid of kitchen grease and bathroom soap scrum.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
This is a must in my home.I mainly use this in my bathroom. For things such as the toilet and shower. I enjoy the fragrance it's really nice. Also I get a 28 oz. at Dollar Tree. You can't beat that for $1. My water stains my shower and toilet so I really like that this works to make everything all white again and of course the bleach kills germs so that's a huuuggeee plus. I suggest this to be used with a sponge and gloves so you don't hurt your skin 😇
Laura B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Ajax to clean my sink. It works really well to keep it nice and white. It isn't abrasive and doesn't scratch the surface but is still strong. It smells like a cleaner but it isn't too strong. I like to sprinkle it in the sink and let it set a little while. I also make a paste to clean other things like grout. It works well and I highly recommend this for cleaning.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i use ajax all the time to clean whether it's my kitchen or my restroom. I use it on the toilet and the bathtub and it helps maintain my household clean. I also like the smell of this product. I feel like it smells clean and refreshing. I purchase this product at Walmart or Target and it's very inexpensive.
Asya S.
I have some white sweat-shirts that I can not get clean and I've washed it so many times. what bleach should I us?