BY AJAX #4 in Bleach

Stronger than Dirt®. 33% More than 21 oz. Easy Rinse Formula. Scratch Free A scratch-free, easy-rinse formula with bleach for cleaning all around the house.  Cleaning with extra power all around the house has never been easier with Ajax® With Bleach. see more...

• I have some white sweat-shirts that I can not get clean and I've ...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is just as good as comet. You just sprinkle it around the tub or in the toilet. Wet it a little and scrub the toilet, sink or tub. Its has kinda a strong oder so make sure to wear a protective mask as well. I recommend useing gloves as well since its chemicals. I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Worked wonders in the bathroom and kitchen. We used this on our chrome sink in the kitchen and in the bathtub. It gets rid of kitchen grease and bathroom soap scrum.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This powder will always be my got to! I don't think anything cleans as good as Ajax specially on bath tubs and toilets. It's easy to find and well the price is just perfect, I will keep using it and you should too!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
This is a must in my home.I mainly use this in my bathroom. For things such as the toilet and shower. I enjoy the fragrance it's really nice. Also I get a 28 oz. at Dollar Tree. You can't beat that for $1. My water stains my shower and toilet so I really like that this works to make everything all white again and of course the bleach kills germs so that's a huuuggeee plus. I suggest this to be used with a sponge and gloves so you don't hurt your skin 😇
Laura B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Ajax to clean my sink. It works really well to keep it nice and white. It isn't abrasive and doesn't scratch the surface but is still strong. It smells like a cleaner but it isn't too strong. I like to sprinkle it in the sink and let it set a little while. I also make a paste to clean other things like grout. It works well and I highly recommend this for cleaning.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i use ajax all the time to clean whether it's my kitchen or my restroom. I use it on the toilet and the bathtub and it helps maintain my household clean. I also like the smell of this product. I feel like it smells clean and refreshing. I purchase this product at Walmart or Target and it's very inexpensive.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I wish I could give this more than 10 stars. I picked mine up at Walmart. Not only is it inexpensive, but it does a great job! The scent is strong but I don't mind because it fills the room with a clean smell. It is amazing at getting out food stains and black scuff marks from the surface of my cast iron sink. And to top it off I love that it turns blue when wet. Definitely will repurchase
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have grown up with my parents cleaning the house with this product and I have used it in mine as well. I actually think it does better than most products on getting certain items cleaned better than liquid competitors or maybe it's just I clean since I like them spotless.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Best thing to clean tubs and sinks with. Use it for getting rid of soap scum and other discolorations on hard surfaces. Wet the area to be cleaned, sprinkle a little Ajax and wipe it up. I love that it has a little more texture to it to help scrub the sink so it sparkles!
Sara B.
Dorr
Love, love, love Ajax! I use these weekly on the tub, tile floor, toilet, stove top and washing machine! Make sure to add some water, and use non abrasive cloth, no residue. Super fast cleaning power.
Asya S.
I have some white sweat-shirts that I can not get clean and I've washed it so many times. what bleach should I us?