BY AJAX

Ajax® Orange Dish Liquid Hand Soap.
45% More* vs. Competitors* 11oz.
Triple Action.
Washes Away Bacteria From Hands*.
Cuts Grease.
Fights Odors on Dishes.
Net wt 16 fl oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Its alright i feel you have to use alot of this product to get the grease off my dishes! It makes me run of product quicker..but for the price ..you get what you paid for. Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish Liquid Hand Soap
Andrea G.
Scottsville
We use this stuff all the time in my house. It smells really good and really does a good job at getting the oil and grease off of dishes. It’s pretty cheap too so you don’t have to go out and spend an arm and a leg to get your dishes clean😂
Samantha D.
Fort Valley, GA
The smell of this is AMAZING. Works so great to get rid of greasy messes and cleans very well. Such a cheap price as well. Usually purchased at Kroger, which always has it on sale. Recommended for use on baby items!
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
This is a good dish washing soap. I put a small amount of product into a bowl with water and it cleans all my dishes. A little goes a long way. They have a small for very cheap to try it out. I recommend this product.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
It cleans dishes efficiently. It cuts through grease just as well as a more expensive brand. The smell is of oranges. It is not too strong though. This is just fine for every day washing.
Liz R.
Great stuff!!!!! I've used Ajax for years and love it. Clean dishes and a wonderful smell. Useful as a hand soap too, takes the smell of onions off your hands like nothing I've ever used!
Tiffany K.
Thisnis the best value for dish soap. I love how it snells, and it gets my dishes clean. I love that it has antibacterial properties as well, so it works as a hand soap also.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
I love using ajax for my dishes, but the best thing it does is cut the heavy grease in my oven. I often put this in a spray bottle with water and spray it overnight. By morning after i wipe it down it is clean and smells so fresh. I don't feel as if I left on as many chemicals as I do with the oven cleaners.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
This is just like your regular basic joe hand soap. There isn't too much to brag about other than the price is amazing. You can always find coupons to where it is super cheap and the smell is also and added bonus. I would recommend this product to new home owners or people just starting there own life.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
Anyone else use this product and afterwards feel like your hands are really dry?