BY AJAX #54 in Dish Soap

Ajax Liquid Dish Soap with Aloe: Stronger than grease Phosphate free Kosher see more...

• Has anyone else have issues with Ajax cleaning greasy dishes and ...3 Answers
  • "Ajax is just ok, I think Dawn does a much better job." in 1 review
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
We love the way this feels in our hands after washing dishes. Some dish washing soaps are hard on your skin because of all the chemicals, but this is a great reasonable item. We love the scent, but we like any scent that’s not orange. We will continue to buy this product
Rebecca ✌.
I’m giving his a 4 out of 5 because it is a great value. You get a lot for your buck however, it is not the best dishwashing soap. I hand wash my dishes and I feel that this soap needs more elbow grease compared to when I use Dawn.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I’m in need of an inexpensive dish soap I turn to Ajax. It’s really a great dish soap. I do feel like a need a little extra on my squigy to make sure my dishes get sparkly clean. I don’t mind however because the scent is overall satisfying and doesn’t leave my skin dry.
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Ajax! It works great. Always get off old food that’s sat and grease stains. Even took some rust off a pan! I love this stuff and it’s a 1$ at the dollar store
Doesn’t get any better or cheaper than that!
Vivi O.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product. This works very well. It smells very clean and fresh, no coward since some detergent smell after mixing with food. Also very convenient. Simply pour in and still in the section for soap, dust or dirty liquids for treatment. And a very good cleaning, no water marks in glasses
With a little of this liquid is enough
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really love ajax. This is my all time favorite dish soap. The scents are all amazing but the aloe one is definitely my favorite. Besides the fact that it cleans my dishes basically by its self (that means little scrubbin for me) the aloe in this really softens my hands.
Krystal C.
High Point , NC
I've always really liked using Ajax dish soap , it's a great value for the price and also always smells amazing, pretty good for cutting grease if you let stuck on a few days old food soak overnight but overall it's a great product , especially when you are on a budget
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Don't like your hands to get all dry after cleaning than get the dish soap with Aloe. good thing about Ajax is that there are a lot of different kinds and scents you can choose from if you don't like this one. I think this product is priced similar to those in its market.
Sunaisbel G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Este jabon me encanta porque es muy rendidor, aparte el aroma es riquisimo, tiene tambien aloe y eso trae beneficios para la piel, no te daña mientras lavas los trastes. Tambien es bastante jabonoso, espumoso, muy bueno para retirar la grasa y los malos olores.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone else have issues with Ajax cleaning greasy dishes and holding its bubbles?