Ajax Liquid Detergent Classic 40 Fl Oz Laundry Detergent -

Ajax Liquid Detergent Classic 40 Fl Oz Laundry Detergent -

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ajax Liquid Detergent Classic 40 Fl Oz Laundry Detergent -!
How would you rate this product?
Keona C.
Athens, TX
Ajax Liquid Detergent Classic 40 Fl Oz Laundry Detergent - uploaded by Keona C.
I was skeptical at first about this detergent because it seemed a little watery. I finally tried it out and it smells wonderful gets the clothes clean and it doesn't irritate my son and I. Walgreens usually has it on sale for 99 cents but even when it isnt on sale it's no more than 3 dollars. Great buy and great detergent Ajax Liquid Laundry Detergents 2X Free & Clear Liquid Laundry
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles , CA
Ajax Liquid Detergent Classic 40 Fl Oz Laundry Detergent - uploaded by Elizabeth C.
I decided to try the detergent out since it was on special for $.99 in Walgreens. At first it does seem a bit watery but the smell is great and it does the job as any of her typical detergent. I know some dollar trees also have these and it’s honestly a great detergent for a person that’s on a budget💯Ajax Liquid Detergent Classic 40 Fl Oz Laundry Detergent -
Charee M.
This product was a little watery for me. I actually used more than the recommended amount so for a small load generally calls for one and a half and I ended up using like 4 cups of the detergent. It did not get them as clean as I thought but I might have to try the product again with some additional detergent AIDS such as vinegar and baking soda to get them really clean. I did not have any smell on the product or even on my clothes which is okay because I'm not crazy about smells on clothes. I found this at Walgreens on sale for $0.99, you get what you pay for.
Alanna D.
Plainfield, NJ
This is a great product to use for washing your clothes there’s nothing I can say about it it smells very good and it gets the clothes clean

Looking for your answer?