BY AJAX

Ajax® Lemon Dish Liquid.
45% more vs. competitors' 11oz.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml. see more...

Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really dislike this dish washing detergent it’s terrible. I only ever buy this when I have no
Other choice. When it comes to dish washing detergent I want something that is going
To clean and isn’t completely liquidy.
Monica S.
Dallas
Ajax has been one of my go to dishwashing liquids. Yes, It has a nice lemon sent. You get a nice lather with plenty of bubbles! I think it’s fairly priced as well, and yes I will recommend to family and friends!
Alba R.
I love Ajax products and the way they smell. It makes me want t9 clean more often. This soap helps remove stains and oil from my dishes without having to be soaked.
Sonja Sky G.
Barstow, CA
It cleans well but it nothing to brag about except he price! You can get this for cheap. If you don't was a lot of dishes with baked on food then it will do the job. It's also good at eliminating the pee smell of animals or Vinegar. My cat peed I used Gain detergent, vinegar, water, and then followed up with this soap and the smell has deminished.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
My grandma used this dish soap and my mother uses this dish soap.  And if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  This stuff cuts through grease, it rinses easily, the lemon smell is nice and not too intense, and it is extremely reasonably priced.  Honestly, you can't beat it.
Jackie N.
This dish soap gets the job done. However, I would never use it again. It was much cheaper than Dawn, but I feel like I used more of it to get dishes done. We went through that bottle much quicker than we have with other dish soap brands. I guess you get what you pay.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
My father swears by this dish soap, he won't purchase anything else! The scent is very satisfying and leaves the dishes looking and smelling great. This brand is available is grocery stores and even some convenient stores, and it's always a great value.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Eh...... I don't like it. The smell is weird and it really doesn't get my dishes as clean as I would like. The bottles are usually small which is ok because it is fairly cheap but you get what you pay for. I do not recommend this product.
Pamela G.
Tucson, AZ
I got this product at Wal-Mart. It has an extra fresh lemon scent and a great value. However it's not really tough on grease or other stains for that matter. It's easy on the skin as well. Wouldn't be my first recommendation choice.
Josie H.
Great if you're on a budget, it definitely isn't my first choice, but it sure gets the job done. I am not really a fan of Ajax's other scents, but I do like the lemon scent. It is the only Ajax scent I will purchase.