BY AJAX

Ajax® Lemon Dish Liquid.
45% more vs. competitors' 11oz.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml. see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
Not the best dish liquid I've ever used. However it does get the job done and is rather cheap depending on where you get it. I generally buy it when I'm strapped for cash from local dollar stores and it's for sure my go to when I need dish liquid but don't have the few extra cents to buy dawn.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
Ajax is a basic dish soap that is very inexpensive. It works well, but I do prefer more established brands such as Dawn or Palmolive. It does what it needs to do, but if you're looking for something more heavy duty, you'll want to look elsewhere.
Amy Mimi R.
Amy Mimi R.
Pacific, WA
Imma keep short for yah! It's over drying on my hands and hurt my nails beds stick to dawn ya'll it's tough on grease like this and doesn't over dry I'll give it two stars for the good kitchen lemon smell though
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I had to use more soap to get through one sink full of dishes than it would have for other brands. The smell is nice, but I ended going through more product and had to buy more after a couple of weeks.
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
This a cheaper brand of dish washing liquid always on sale and i usually have a coupon so i can maximize my savings since i can hardly ever pass up a good deal. I use it as a back up
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Not one of my favorite, but it works. It smells good and it is economical. One problem is that you need to use a large amount of dishwashing liquid to wash the dishes well
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I've used Ajax Lemon dish liquid before and it worked really good. I liked the lemon scent and it cleaned my pots and pans well.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
My family usually uses this and it always smells good and has a very good lather. This one has my favorite scent
Sonja Sky G.
Sonja Sky G.
Long Beach, CA
It cleans well but it nothing to brag about except he price! You can get this for cheap. If you don't was a lot of dishes with baked on food then it will do the job. It's also good at eliminating the pee smell of animals or Vinegar. My cat peed I used Gain detergent, vinegar, water, and then followed up with this soap and the smell has deminished.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA
I typically use this to hand wash dishes that don't go into the dishwasher. It is super cheap and affordable you can get it at your local dollar store. It works pretty great and smells delicious. I definitely recommend this over some other brands just because it's practically the same it's just the name brand that's different.