Ajax Dish Liquid with Bleach Alternative uploaded by Kayla M.Ajax Dish Liquid with Bleach Alternative uploaded by Elle m.

BY AJAX #9 in Bleach

Eliminates Unseen Food Residue. Invigorating & Uplifting Scent of Ruby Red Grapefruit. Stronger than Grease™. see more...

Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
I love this one because I don’t have to add bleach to it, it’s already included! And it’s a lot less harsh on my hands 🙂 the scent is amazing as well and the price is the same 🙂! Everyone should try it out!
Ciara G.
lawton
This was my dads favorite when I was living at home and have used it in mine and my husbands home it doesn’t make my sponge smell weird like other soaps and it’s cheap!
Skye T.
My favorite scent is grapefruit so I naturally gravitate towards this. There are a lot of scents that I find disgusting at the kitchen sink however the grapefruit smells clean and not overpowering. This has just the right amount of lather and seems to get my dishes etc. quite clean; in short, gets the job done and it's very affordable. Not sure what they mean exactly by "bleach alternative" but as somebody who's a little weary of bleach I like the idea of something "bleachlike" taking care of my dishes.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
Ajax is just like the rest in cleaning but way more affordable. I would compare it with the rest of them like Dawn and Joy, but Ajax is easier on the pricing and it still lasts just as long as the others. So for more affordable cleaning detergent for your dishes I would recommend Ajax.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Ajax detergent! A little is all it takes to get your dishes clean fast. Even baked on or dried on food comes off fast with a little soaking with Ajax. The smell is awesome too. I wish they had a version that came with a hand moisturizer in it as well to keep hands smooth and soft but for the product itself it's awesome!
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't use anything else OTHER than Ajax! Smells good, but doesn't smell so strong that your dishes smell that way. (if that makes sense to you lol) cleans good, gets rid of grease and doesn't leave a residue. I also like that it isn't too "liquidy", I feel like when my soap is too "liquidy" it doesn't really do the job.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy this formula specifically because it seems to cut the grease the most effectively. Known as a cheaper brand, the quality of the product is not scarified and it's a great dish cleaner. Before I had a dishwasher, Ajax and I were best friends. We still are, we just don't hang out as much. :)
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
Ajax is one of the best dish detergents. Its super affordable. Does the job plus more. I normally buy the Big bottle because I always find it for a good price & it lasts me a long time. My favorite Is the green & purple. Love those,scents. Because of Ajax I like to wash dishes lol
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Does the job! Good price. Goes kind of quickly and its really worth it just to buy a bigger bottle, the price difference isn't that much and it will go a lot further. Smells good, nice and sudsy. I use it every day and have no complaints about it whatsoever.
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a hard time doing dishes with my sensitive hands. This product makes it easy to get the dishes done without the itching and burning hands afterwards.
It cures through the grease with ease and leaves me feeling confident that my dishes are clean.
Anna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did anyone else find they have to scrub more when using Ajax?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this soap smell like bleach?