Ajax Dish Liquid-Tropical Lime Twist - 28 oz uploaded by Alexandra L.Ajax Dish Liquid-Tropical Lime Twist - 28 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY AJAX

Ajax Tropical Lime Twist dish liquid creates a delightful scent while powerful ingredients eliminate tough food residue. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of lime while getting your dishes sparkling clean. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
I love the smell of this soap.! I usually don't like scented dish soaps but this one is amazing. It also does an amazing job cleaning my dishes. I would defiantly recommend it and repurchase it. It's perfect!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Ajax. Do not use with chlorine bleach to avoid irritation fumes avoide contact with eyes...
Emily L.
Emily L.
This dish soap does the job of cleaning my dishes effectively and efficiently. You do not need a lot of soap to clean a dish, so you will not use up the soap as quickly. I hand wash my dishes, and this soap makes even the trickiest of dishes easy to clean.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
If I go to the dollar store I always grab this. It's super inexpensive, it smells fantastic and it gets the job done. Some times I even put some aside in a little pump so we can use it to wash our hands because it smells so good.
Giselle A.
Giselle A.
Fort Smith, AR
Big bottle. Lasts long smells great tough on grease & does not leave hands dry like other dishwashing soaps
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Love these dish detergents! They get rid of grease and they also smell amaaazing ! A little goes a long way
Pai M.
Pai M.
The smell of this is insane! It just makes the kitchen smelling fresh and clean and there isn't any soapy sliding dishes when you go and dry them . And like some soap this one doesn't leave that nasty taste I. Your mouth I highly recommend this if you are looking for something fresh
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
2250 NW 114th Avenue Ste 1P Miami, FL
I love Ajax line it really makes my dishes cleaner, you don't have to wash too much to leave them with out grease...